Just Say It Chapter 7 "Fire and Ice"

"Hey, Levi?"
"What?"
"Can I kiss you?"

'Can I kiss you?'
Those words kept on repeating themselves in Levi's mind. Was this kid for real or was this a dream? His heart began pounding in his chest. He hoped that the boy standing next to him didn't here it. Levi opened his mouth.
"Why?"
He really didn't want to say that. He really wanted to say 'Sure.' But, his mind told him not to.
"Because I wanna know what kissing a boy's like." Eren said with a small smile.
"Why don't you kiss someone else?" Levi snapped.
"I can't. Cause if I do, someone like Jean would find out and the whole school would know. So please, Levi..." Eren said while walking a little closer to Levi. Levi just stared at his titan green eyes. They were so beautiful. He could look at them all day. His steel eyes drifted down to the boy's lips. He wanted to kiss them so badly. He looked back up at the boy and said.

"Yes. I'll kiss you."

Eren smiled and walked over to Levi more. If we were to take another step, he'd be on top of the smaller boy. "Ok...so, how do we do this?" Eren asked shyly. Levi thought this was adorable. "Well, one of us puts their hands on the other's hips I believe." Levi said while continuing to look at the boy. "O-ok. I'll do that." Eren said while placing his hands on Levi's hips, bringing him closer so their hips were touching one another. Levi blushed a little. Eren looked down at Levi. 'He's not that bad looking now that I'm so close to him.' Eren thought. 'Can this go any slower?' Levi thought impatiently.

"So, anything else?" Eren asked.
"Nope. You can kiss me now, if you want." Levi said while staring at him blankly. Eren stared at Levi. He looked into his eyes and then down to his lips. 'How would they feel against mine? Soft or rough?' Eren mentally asked himself. The brunette began eyeing Levi's body. 'He's nicely built. I can feel his abs through the sweatshirt that I'm wearing.' Eren said to himself.

They both looked at each other in the eyes again. Eren leaned down and captured Levi's lips in a heated kiss. Levi closed his eyes in pure bliss and kissed him back passionately. The two of them continued kissing each other's lips. Levi desperately wanted more of Eren, but Eren was a little shy.

Levi thought they he should take things to another level.

The shorter male bit Eren's bottom lip gently. The brunette yelped in surprise and pulled back, panting. Levi pulled back too. 'Damn it...now I probably scared him.' Levi thought angrily. "Wh-what was that?" Eren whispered in surprise. "Lip biting." Levi stated flatly.
"Why would you do that?" Eren asked.
"Because if you want to be a better kisser, you gotta learn a couple of things. And that's an example." Levi said crossing his arms.
"Ok. Are there any more examples?" Eren asked while walking over to Levi. 'His lips are so soft. And a little rough. Just like I thought they would.'

"There's French kissing and neck kisses. And that's all I really know." Levi said while taking a step closer. 'They're so sweet. And soft. I want more.' The steel eyed boy thought.
"What's French kissing?"
"Kissing with your tongue."
"That's going to feel weird."
"Yeah..." 'He still wants to kiss me?' Levi thought surprised.

Eren snapped him out of his thoughts by tugging on his waist and bringing him closer again. "Can I try those with you?" Eren asked shyly. A small blush was forming on his face. Levi stared at him in amusement. He was just too adorable when he got all nervous.

"Sure." Levi said deadpanned.
Eren smashed his lips back on to Levi's and they began kissing each other again. Their kisses were more heated and more forceful. Eren began getting tired of the normal kissing. He gently bit Levi's bottom lip. Levi opened his mouth slightly and Eren shoved his tongue into Levi's mouth. Both of them began to fight dominance, Levi was clearly winning. He managed to push Eren's tongue out of his mouth. Both boys began French kissing, which was something really weird for the two of them. Eren slammed Levi's hips against his own, which caused Levi to pull back. The brunette captured his lips again and continued kissing him. Eren wanted to kiss Levi's neck really badly. Levi wanted to kiss Eren's entire body.