Just Say It Chapter 17 "Laughter"

[Here's chapter 17! I hope you like it! And thank you all so much for 1,200+ views!! This means so much to me!! :D ]

Levi groaned and he opened his steel eyes. He looked at the brunette laying beneath him, his eyes still closed. Levi smiled and ran a hand through his soft hair. 'I really hope he's ok.' He thought staring down at him. 'I think we went too far. Well, not that far. We didn't actually have sex.' He thought. Levi lifted himself off of Eren and noticed that his stomach was covered with his and Eren's cum. He blushed and looked down at the floor. 'Damn...this feels so weird.' He thought to himself. The ravenette stood up and looked down at Eren's sleeping form. 'He's not budging at all. Poor kid.' He said with a low laugh. He walked out of Eren's bedroom and headed straight to Eren's bathroom. He shut the door and locked it and walked over to the shower. He turned it on and immediately hopped in. The boy began to rub his stomach, getting rid of the sticky substance. He sighed and grabbed a shampoo bottle, put some of it in his hand and scrubbed his dark hair. He cleaned it off after a brief moment and began to wash his body. He turned off the shower and jumped out, grabbing a towel and drying himself off. He walked out of the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around his waist and walked back to Eren's room.

The brunette was still passed out. Levi smiled and walked over to his clothes and put them back on himself. He took one last glance at Eren before heading downstairs. "Alright. What time is it?" He said turning on his cell phone.

'5:45'

"It's already that fucking late." He mumbled annoyed. He also saw that he had one missed call from Erwin. He sighed, dialed his number and waited for him to answer.

....

....

...

"Hello?" A tired voice asked.
"Yo. Why the hell did you call me earlier?" Levi asked irritated.
"I was wondering where you put the popcorn at because me and Armin were going to watch a movie."
"It's in the back of the cellar."
"Oh... Ok. Thank you. See ya later!"

Levi hung up the phone and placed it on the kitchen counter. He looked around curiously. "Maybe I should make something. I mean it is getting pretty late." He said digging through one of the cabinets. He found a box of macaroni and cheese and pulled it out. He placed it on the counter and turned on the stove. Levi grabbed a pot from another cabinet and filled it up with water. He placed the noodles in and waited for it to boil.

Eren woke up to the smell of something amazing. He groaned and lifted himself up. His eyes widened as he noticed that Levi wasn't there. He looked down at his toned stomach and blushed, because it was covered with a sticky substance. He got up off of his bed and headed for the bathroom and got a quick shower. He ran back into his room and got changed into new clothes. He checked his phone, seeing that it was half past 6. He threw his phone on his bed and ran quickly down the steps, scaring the shit out of Levi.

"Eren!" Levi yelled worriedly. The brunette looked at him confused.
"What?"
"You scared the living shit out of me."
"H-how?"
"I thought you fell down the steps. Jesus Christ..."
"I'm sorry. That's how I come down the steps." Eren walked over to Levi and hugged him tightly.
"Be careful when you do that, alright?" He asked.
"I will. Don't worry."

They released each other from their embrace and walked over to the stove. "Whatcha making?" Eren asked.
"Mac and cheese." Levi said looking up at him. The green eyed boy smiled widely and jumped up and down. "That's my favorite!" He said happily. Levi bursted out laughing. Eren looked at him, confused, surprised and with pink dusting his cheeks. He was confused why Levi was laughing, surprised because Levi almost never laughed, and blushed because it was the cutest and sexiest laugh he had ever heard. The ravenette wiped his tears away and looked over at Eren. "I'm sorry. That was just so funny and so adorable." Eren blushed furiously and looked down. "Th-thanks..." He stuttered out. Levi ruffled his damp, chocolate hair before getting back to the Mac and cheese.

It was finally done within 5 minutes. Eren got out two bowls and Levi got two forks. They poured the macaroni into each of their bowls and began eating it.
"Damn Levi. What did you put in this?" Eren asked happily.
"I just followed the instructions. Why?" He asked.
"This is amazing!! Even Mikasa can't make it as good as you can!"
"Thanks."
"I remember when my mom used to make this for me when I was little. I don't know why, but I always dipped it in ketchup."
"Ketchup?"
"Yeah. I know it sounds disgusting, but it actually isn't that bad."
"Hmm...ok."

The two of them finished and put their bowls in the sink. "So, wanna watch a movie?" Eren asked while sitting on the couch. "Sure." Levi said sitting on the opposite side of the couch. The brunette flicked on the TV and went on ABC Family. They had a Harry Potter marathon going on, so the two decided to watch it.

During the commercial break, Eren tackled Levi on the couch. Levi looked up at him deadpanned and raised an eyebrow.
"Poseidon quivers before him!" Eren said.
"Fuck off." Levi said trying to imitate him. Both boys then burst out into laughter and hugged each other tightly.
"God Eren. I love you." Levi said happily.
"I love you too." Eren said nuzzling his face into Levi's neck.

The two teen boys huddled together under a blanket and continued watching the movie. Eren began to pass out by Levi caught him and blew into his ear, causing Eren to laugh up a storm. Levi chuckled and silenced him by pressing his lips up against the brunette's.

Mikasa came home around 12:30 and saw the two snuggled up together. She showed a small smile. She turned off the lights and put another blanket over the two of them.

"Goodnight you two crazy lovebirds." She whispered before heading upstairs.

To be continued...

[And yes. Even though it sounds disgusting, Mac and cheese with ketchup isn't that bad. My mom used to eat it when she was little and I tried it when I was little. She didn't even tell me to try it. I just did it own my own. Anyways, thanks for reading!! :) ]