Noah.

Don't hurt me, I know it's short :P

We all walked out of school, laughing. The last of the students lingering in the parking lot. We had done no work today, we had caused heaps of trouble and we loved it, even Melody joined in. Kendall was laughing loudly with Blake and I smiled.

'' We have so much to do tonight.'' I said grinning. Tonight we had lots of fun stuff to do, stuff that Kendall could not know about, which is why I mentioned it because she hates not knowing a secret. She glared at me playfully and I chuckled.

'' Should be fun.'' Blake said, walking over to me with the same smirk he always had on. He snaked an arm over my shoulders and I leaned into him.

''Ah! Look guys.'' Kendall said, pointing to the two off us, Oliver and melody sighed dramatically at the same time and then laughed.

'' Molly why are you coming with us if you have drama class?'' Kendall asked me, looking over curiously.

'' I need to get my change of clothes from the car.'' I told her. I had put my dance stuff in a bag, knowing that this would happen, I couldn't help but smile, feel triumphant. I looked up at the car, one of those cars that are big and expensive, but not overly flashy, like the one next to it.

The one next to our car looked fast, it was orange with a wide black stripe going from the back, over the roof and down the front.

It was very flashy.

And Haven was sat on the bonnet, a guy was leaning over her, his jeans were ripped and his jacket sleeves were gathered at his elbows. Haven was laughing particularly loud at something the guy was saying.

'' Haven?'' I asked.

If haven was here, she was only here to cause shit for me. I sighed when she smirked and looked over the guys should, clearly proud of herself, for what I diddn't know but I had a feeling I would find out.

'' Hello Molly." She spat, looking me up and down, I sighed again, some people never change.

'' What are you doing here Haven?'' I asked her, not even bothering, I was sick and tiered of haven and I had no patience left for her.

'' I just wanted you to meet my boyfriend,I wanted you to know just how much Jake doesn't mean to me.'' She said, she whispered something in the guys ear, making him chuckle. '' Not like you care anyways, looks like you and your mate are doing just fine.'' she said with a spiteful smirk followed by the narrowing if her eyes. 

The guy turned around then, his left eye was covered because of the way he styled his hair, high cheekbones, a nice jaw and kissable lips that were smiling. I stomach churned as I looked into his eyes, dark brown- almost black.

'' Noah.'' I barley manage to choke out.

~~~

Who is Noah? :D

Mwhuahahahahah!

I feel a little evil right now ;)

Just in case my descriptions of Noah are not clear enough for you, picture to the side >>                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Don't forget to Vote/Fan/Comment!

Love you lots ( Weather or not you are jelly tots is currently being investigated )

~Summer :D