A painfull surprise..

Yay! Jake's POV at last. WARNING: if you don't like cliffhangers.. TUFF mwuahahah!

JAKES POV :

She was asleep, On my chest. Her delicate fingers tangled in my fur, her breathing light and sweet, her hair sprawled and blending in with my pitch black fur. I sighed, regretting shifting before I stopped her, I guess I should feel ashamed. I mean, she loved my wolf, she said I was beautiful and I used that to stop her from running off.

At least she thinks I'm beautiful.

I stood up slowly, trying not to wake her and ran over to my clothes. I crouched down and shifted back, the familiar feeling of weightlessness bringing a smile to my lips as my stomach dipped. I slipped my trousers back on, leaving and shirt off and walked through the long grass over to her small, sleeping form. I slipped my arms underneath her and lifted her up, her slender but curvy body pressed against my chest, her head lolling slightly and her long hair tickling my arms. Her long legs draped over my arms I approached the house, I mentally prepared myself for everything to kick off. By now everyone in the house will know that their future alpha had bonded with molly, the were that can't shift. My face scrunched up in disgust as I thought about how everyone avoided her, like she had the plague or something. All because she was in a coma, all because she can't shift? Why do people always hold that against her? This girl, in my arms, is the most extraordinary; breathtakingly beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on. Not even my mate, whenever I meet her, would ever be able to compete with my molly.

And yet they still treat her like shit. Juggling molly, who was still asleep, I opened the back door and stepped in. Everyone was sat around the meet room and all eyes fell on me and molly. My father caught my eye and smiled at me, putting his thumbs up while others glared at molly.

Like she corrupted me or something.

'' Did you kill her?'' My mother asked, a hint of jot lace her high voice. I latched my gaze onto hers and held it. She remained stubborn but have in, bowing her head slightly.

'' No mother, I have not killed her.'' I said rolling my eyes.

'' Why her? She cant even shift!'' Haven scoffed, soon everyone was chatting and murmuring, talking about me and Molly like our relationship was up for discussion.

'' STOP!'' I snapped. Molly's eyes fluttered open and everyone fell silent. She lifted her head and looked around at every one.

'' What happened?'' She asked, sitting up as I let her legs slide down my arms, her skin soft against my own.

'' You happened you nasty little-''

'' NO.'' I commanded, stopping my mother. '' I will allow no more of this, you will treat molly nicely or you will suffer the consequences.'' I said, making eyes contact with every single person in the room.

'' Is any part of what just said unclear?'' I asked, everyone shook there head. I turned back to molly who was staring at the floor, her hands clasped together, I noticed the splash of water on the floor and her lack of words.

Is she crying?

My dad noticed this too and spoke up.

'' I think we should continue this at another time, maybe tomorrow after the party but in all fairness at the moment we all have allot to prepare in only-'' he looked at his watch. '' Six hours.'' He finished, every one got up and started to clear the room, getting themselves ready for the big part tonight. I pulled molly into a big bear hug. She pushed away, her eyes meeting mine.

'' I'm fine Jake, please leave me alone.'' She said turning away and walking up the stairs. I notice she's still in her nightie.

'' Nice outfit molly, I like it.'' I said from the bottom of the stairs. She stoeds and turned around, looked down at herself and then smiled at me.