'mama's got bite.

Yay! new chapter whoop whoop! I'm actually having loads of fun writing this, I really want to continue it. Let me know if you like it, Comment/ review and like/vote! Thank you, on with the wolf drama :)

I sighed, looking into Jake's bedroom mirror.

'' Your mum, is going, to go ballistic.'' I said, sweeping my hair to one side and examining the silvery scar there. It would be gone my tomorrow but me and Jake are bonded now. Some were's can sense when people are bonded and Jake's mum is always cautious around us because we're so close. He smiled and walked over to me, smiling and wrapping his arms around my waist.

'' Totally worth it.'' He grinned.

'' Not, if she kills me.'' I said, turning around in his arms, pieces of last night still roaming my distracted and preoccupied mind.

'' Like I'd let that happen.'' He said rolling his eyes. It was my turn to smile.

'' Hey, my pain is your pain now.'' I said, referring to the bond. He looked down at me with mock sadness.

'' Damn.'' He cursed, pulling me closer. I shifted my own arm, smirking at him and pinched it. He winced and glared at me. I laughed in his face and ducked under his arms, dashing for the door. I pulled it open as he growled behind me. I forced my self to run faster down the corridor as I laughed like a mad man.I slid down the banister hoping to get ahead but he just jumped the entire stair case. I cursed out loud and ran into the game room, still in my thin night wear. I dashed past Luca and Jeramey who we're playing pool and stopped on the other side, Jake growled playfully and grinned at me.

'' Jake, your in the way.'' Luca said laughing and shoving him. The impact through the bond was lighter on me than on Jake but I still stumbled slightly.

'' Yeah Jake, you're in the way.'' I teased, standing behind Luca and stroking his arm. He looked shock and I felt his jealousy.

'' Aw, Jake!'' I cooed, pinching his cheek. He held onto his red cheek and smiled.

'' That, was not funny.'' He said, rubbing it slightly.

'' But it was Jake, But it was.'' I said. I yawed and tied my hair up, walking into the kitchen, Jake on my heels. I put some bread in the toaster and got the butter out ready, I liked the butter to melt on my toast so I got it all prepared so I could spread it while the toast was still hot.

'' Hey Jake?'' I said, sitting up on the kitchen side. He sat down at the table and looked over at me, smiling.

'' Hey.'' He replied, with a small nod. I rolled my eyes, what a weirdo.

'' What do you put in a toaster?'' I asked him, trying not to smile.

'' Toast?'' He said, looking at me like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

'' Wrong! bread you moron.'' I said, smirking.

'' Your jokes suck.'' He said, laughing.

'' So does your intelligence.'' was my comeback. The toast pooped up, making a loud beeping noise.

'' Touche, Moll-ay.'' He said, smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and put a dollop of marmite on my toast. Picking it up I took a big bite, kicking my legs against the cu board underneath me. Jake walked over to me and I stopped mid-bite, watching his every move as he strolled over to me. He chuckled lightly and grabbed my feet, stopping them mid-kick.

'' Let go, because I will kick you.'' I warned, twitching my leg with a grin.

'' You...'' A high pitch, annoying , ridiculous voice Said from behind us. Jake's damn mother. Jake's father was kind and considerate where his mother only thought of herself. How those to maneged to pair up in beyond me.

'' Mother..'' Jake warned, using his alpha voice. Ignoring it she continued to glare at me, nostrils flaring, bleach blond hair all over the place. Her skin stated to glow and she crouched to the ground, snarling.

'' WHORE!'' she barked, pointing a long bony finger at me like I was the problem here.

'' Your always doing this I'm sick of it you judgemental, hypocritical bitch!'' I spat, jumping down from the side.She lead down and the floor and came up as a big, patchy wolf. She was very beastly looking compared to Jake,Her fur was matted slightly and stood up all over the place. She hissed and growled at me.

'' Mother! Stop this now!'' Jake barked, I looked up at him, I loved him but I will not be walked over like that. As quick as I could I pushed past him and raced towards the nasty looking wolf, knocking it the floor. It swiped at my lip, cutting it while I smashed its head onto the table.

'' STOP.''

We both came to a halt, I still had a fist full of her fur and her legs were pushing my chest.  I growled in frustration as my head snapped to see a very pissed off looking Jake. He pulled me up and took me out side. Once we we're out I ripped my arm out of his grip and glared at him.

'' Don't glare at me, I'm not the one in the wrong here molly.'' He said, folding his arms across his strong chest and frowned at m e. Oh god, I was checking him out while I was meant to be furious at him.

'' Neither am I.'' I snapped, crossing my arms over my chest and looking him up and down.

'' You just,'' He fumbled with his hands and just pointed to the house frantically. '' Attacked my mother!'' He finished.

'' Fuck off Jake, you're not pinning this on me.'' I spat, walking in the opposite direction, towards the woods. How dare he, try and blame me, for his mothers bitchy behavior!

'' Molly!'' Jake called, I flipped him off, not bothering to even turn around and look at him. Ignoring the growl and howl he made I carried on walking through the think grass until a big white wolf tumbled in front of me. I looked down at Jake as he looked up at me with those huge blue eyes. I sighed and fell to the floor next to Jake, resting my head on his soft fur, stroking it and tangling it between my fingers.

'' You suck Jake.But damn Your 'mama's got bite.'' I said,dabbing my cut lip and closing my eyes.

The last thing I heard was him chuckling.

Picture of molly by the side -------------------->