Head over heals.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I am UBER exited for this chapter, you just have no idea! NO IDEA!!!

You shall see what I mean, or at least all fans of Blake will, oh yes.... Blake... :D

This chapter is important to me as a writer, I never thought this story would reach 20 chapters, I actually thought 'Oh god I'm never going to make it that far..'

But I did, this, my good friends, is chapter twenty, and a personal victory for me :)

Read on!

Molly's POV:

He pushed his wet hair out of his face, pushing it back in a style which made him look hotter, something I would not have thought possible. He took a deep breath before looking at me again with his soft green eyes.

'' Molly,'' He began, he paused.

'' You can't shift.'' Was all he said, I was shocked, I felt like somebody had punched me....hard.

'' Fuck you Blake.'' I manged to get out, my eyes watering as I went to push past him.

'' NO, hear me out Molly.'' He said, looking down at me with pleading eyes. I sighed and took a step away from him

'' I know I can't shift, what's your point?'' I asked, folding my arms across my chest, half glaring at him.

'' Why does it bother you so much?'' He asked me, I shrugged, recalling the lectured Jake's mother had given us.

'' Because it makes me unworthy, I'm broken.'' I replied, simple, yet true.

'' Don't be so stupid Molly, You're not unworthy, you're perfect.'' He said, reaching out and taking my hand, my other fell to myself and closed my eyes, sighing through my nose.

'' Blake-'' 

'' You should have more confidence in yourself, you need to stop listening to the people who put you down and start listening to the people who love you for you, not on weather you can shift or not. You're not broken, you're special, you're differen't.'' He said, pulling my hand, I took a small step forward.

'' I can't put into words how I feel Molly, I've never been in love and I never intended on ever having the experience. I planned that when I met my mate I would reject her, love my life without one. But when I went to that party, and I-I saw you I knew, exactly what I wanted. And it was you Molly, the Molly who hates herself, the same Molly that sneaks tequila and has a laugh with her friends, the Molly who I can only hope wants to be with me because without her.... I-I-I don't know what I'll do..'' He said, I looked up, he was looking at me, tears in his eyes, one slipped and rolled down his cheek. I reached up and brushed it away, almost crying myself.

'' I'm sorry you had to go through this, so much trouble over me, I can't even-''

'' I love you Molly, I don't care if you can shift or not, I love you and that will never change.'' He said, his voice was soft, and strong, telling me he meant it, his eyes, focused on me were full of passion and... love.

He loved me.

'' Blake? Can you do something for me?'' I asked, he nodded.

'' Anything.'' He said, I looked down at my hands, taking another small step forward in the pool, we were so close.

I looked back up.

'' Kiss me, please.'' I said.

'' Are you sure? Don't feel like you have to Molly, I understand-'' I wrapped my arm loosely around his neck and placed my lips softly onto his, I closed my eyes.