The bonding bite.

As I stood at the opening of balcony, leaning up against my double french doors, breathing in the fresh air I thought about today.

I don't think I've ever been that...close to Jake before while not being in a relationship with him. This had never happened before. Sure, I flirt with Luca all the time but that's different, Luca is not my best friend.

I kissed my friend. And I fucking loved it.

There must be something wrong with you.. I though to myself. The door to my room opened behind me, I turned around, my silk nightie flowing around me- brushing at my skin with the cool wind. Jake smiled softly at me and made his way over. Stopping a the door frame his smile faltered.

'' You only ever stand there like that when you're confused molly.'' He said gently. I smirked, he knew me so well.

'' Your point?'' I asked, turning back. I heard his footsteps on the white wood as he came up and stood behind me.

'' Well, what are you confused about?'' He whispered, the warmth of his breath on the back of my neck send goosebumps all up my arms for the second time today.

'' You'll think I'm stupid Jake.'' I said breezily, my voice faded as it was carried of in the chilly breeze. I I shivered and Jake wrapped his arms around me, I Lent into his warm and comforting embrace. I closed my eyes and listened to the music that is his heavenly voice.

'' No I wont Molly, you can tell me anything.'' I said, resting his chin on my head. I sighed deeply.

'' I'm an idiot.'' I said, looking down at his hands which were wrapped around my waist.

'' What are you thinking about molly..'' He whispered into my ear.

'' Us.'' I said simply. We stayed like that for a few minutes, the awkwardness of this silence was think, choking me almost.

'' Good.'' He stated.

'' What?'' I gasped, my head snapping up. He grabbed my hand and twirled me around to face him. He was looking down at me, his eyes sparkling, a dashing grin lightening up his face.

'' I've missed you.'' He said simply, shrugging. I see him everyday...what is he talking about.. He sighed and shook his head Laughing lightly. '' I have missed you being mine.'' He said, emphasizing. I whacked his chest laughing.

'' And you never mentioned anything?!'' I half yelled half whispered, glaring up at him.

'' I thought you liked Luca.'' He growled, I laughed loudly and grinned up at him.

'' I do like him.'' I said, He held let go of me and rubbed his face.

'' I knew it, I knew you liked him.'' He said. He kicked my door and I winced as it came off of it's hinges. '' I'm so stupid.'' He said, pulling his thick hair and sinking to the floor.

'' Oh god no Jake! I like him but I don'tlike him like him, like I like you!'' I said, sinking down next to him I lifted up his arms and thew them over me. I struggled into his hard chest and inhaled him beautiful masculine scent. He pulled me onto his lap and buried his head into my neck. He inhaled then exhaled deeply.

'' Why can't you be my mate.'' He mumbled into my neck.

'' Why cant you be mine.'' I said softly. Why couldn't I have Jake as my mate? We make each-other fell good, were best friends and well- we loved each other really.

'' You are mine.'' He whispered directly into my ear.He stood up, me in a small heap in his big, strong arms and walked through the broken door, through my bedroom and down the long vanilla;a corridor. Juggling me in his arms he opened the door. A giggle fell out of my mouth as he slammed it closed, He chuckled and looked down at me, rocking me slightly. I reached up brushed my lips against his, teasing I bit on his lower lips as I tugged at his dark hair. HE groaned smirking at me and walked over to his bed. HE threw me on and I bounced, my long black waves going everywhere. HE climbed on after me and trialed hot kisses down the edge of my jaw, following over to my neck and the base, where mates mark each-other.

'' I could you know molly. I would. We could be together..'' He whispered, his breath bouncing of my skin.

'' You could.. but would you dare?'' I asked, looking down at him. He looked me dead in the eyes as he leaned down. A  low, small growl escaped his lips as he lowered his mouth to my neck. He bit deeply and as my back arched, pressing me against him. He looked back at me, I felt dizzy as our bond formed.

'' I love you molly. you're mine.'' he growled as he crashed his lips back to my own.