Chapter Seven

Chapter Six is private. If you haven't already, you must follow me before you're able to access private chapters. Then, remove the book from your library and re-add it. The private chapter should show up. Thanks for reading! xoxo.

(Dove's POV)

A mysterious source of light hits my eyes causing me to wake up. Blinking away my sleepiness, I let out a low groan before sitting up to check my surroundings. Where am I? I look around the room and notice I've never been here before. There are large windows that run from the ceiling to the floor, and the room is three times the size of mine.

There's a tug around my waist, and I look down to see a muscular arm is wrapped around me. Everything starts to flow back into my mind when I see Adonis' peaceful, sleeping face. My face burns in embarrassment as different images of Adonis and I play back. I cover my face with my hands and let out a groan for what I did last night.

As he pounds deeper into me, I continue to cry out his name. "Ado—no mor—" I beg. My eyes widen, and I scream, clinging onto him even tighter as I feel his member become larger.

He passionately says my name repetitively while letting out tantalizing grunts. We kiss again and again to the point I'm worried my lips might swell in the morning. He grabs hold of my dick and starts to stroke it while penetrating me at the same time. Tears continue to fall as I'm unable to take such immense amount of pleasure from the front and back simultaneously.

"No more? But you're so hard down here and squeezing me so much. You love it, don't you?" The motions from his hips start to slow down when I'm right about to reach another orgasm.

My body trembles in agony as I'm unable to come. I know he's doing this on purpose, teasing me and making me plead for him to fuck me. "...Adonis." I cry. "Pl-please..."

He smirks in content but wishes for more from me. "Please what, Dove?" He thrusts in once and stops. "Tell me."

"Keep...going, please." I whimper into the crook of his neck. "Please make me come."

He lets out a short, sadistic chuckle before peppering me with kisses. "I'll let you come as much as you want, Angel."

I internally scream at myself, unable to even think properly from how I acted last night. I slightly jump up in shock as Adonis starts to move around in bed. His captivating orbs are dream-like as he wakes up. He smirks as his eyes roam around my body. Raising a brow, I look down to see too many hickies to count. Feeling my face become thermonuclear, I'm unable to retort back. So instead, he uses one arm to lift his body up and presses his lips against mine.

"Good morning, Angel."

"G-good morning..." Should I apologize for my behavior last night? Or should I tell him I enjoyed it? No, I can't tell him I like it. I'm already embarrassed enough as it is. "Uhm, last night, I'm sor-" He stops me by kissing me again before pressing his palm against my cheek. Being unable to resist, I place my hand over his and snuggle up against his hand.

"Remember what I told you last night?"

I nod my head. "Do you promise?"

He lets out a short chuckle, smiling at my innocent question. "Yeah, I promise." I puff out my cheeks and hum. Then, I stick out my pinky in front of him. He laughs and decides to play along by overlapping his pinky with mine. "Want to seal the promise with another kiss?" He winks. Before I get a chance to answer, my back hits the mattress and he's on top of me. He leans down and smolders me with his lips, and as man who can't resist him, I glide my hands over his perfect, pectoral muscles then draping my arms over his shoulders.