Prologue

London

A handsome and dashing man sat relaxed on his soft couch sipping the tastiest coffee in the world, made by his love, watching the lady in the TV reading out news.

The prestigious Raizada family of Delhi crumbling down!

AR fashions which is handled by Akash Singh Raizada and Shyam Manohar Jha, damad of Raizadas, is not able to pick up AR from debts and take it to the no. 1 position where ASR had left it. After ASR's departure from business, due to unknown reasons, AR fell down from its position.

AR fashions and Raizada Mansion, named as Shantivan, is now in the auction list and the auction of Shantivan will start day after tomorrow and all businessmen around the world are invited for the auction of this ancestral property.

AR fashions, as per terms and conditions, will go to the owner of Shantivan.

Who will be the owner of Shantivan?

More than that, who will be the owner of AR fashions, ASR's baby?

He switched off the TV and looked at the lady beside him who was sitting with her head leaned on his shoulder and hand wrapped around his arm.

He looked to his left to see the two most important people of his life, after his lady love, sitting with their eyes fixed nowhere.

The man sitting opposite to him shifted in his position. Adjusting his brown leather jacket, he said,

"Nannav, it's time for a payback!"

Arnav looked at his lady love who nodded and said, "Ha Arnav ji, this is the perfect chance. They need to pay for every sin of theirs!"

Arnav nodded and looked at the lady sitting beside NK.

"What do you think Payal?"

Removing the strands of hair touching her face, Payal looked at the 9 year old boy sleeping on her lap, said,

"It's time for a payback!"

"LAVANYA!!!! LAVANYA!!!!" NK called out his wife who came running to the living room.

"What happened guys?" She asked worriedly.

"Book our tickets to India!" Arnav ordered.

Lavanya looked at Khushi, NK and Payal who nodded at her.

"So, ready for a payback!" Lavanya said.

Everybody nodded.

Ready for a payback!