Meg's Big Day [S1:E20]

| December 27 | Wednesday |

~ Megan's POV ~

"Megan..."

I groaned as I rolled over.

"Megan... wake up..."

"Why...?" I mumbled into my pillow.

"Because..." Sam planted a kiss on my neck. "It's your birthday and I have to give you twenty-five kisses."

I couldn't help but smile at her adorableness before rolling over to look at her. There was a smirk on her lips as she moved in and planted them on my own.

"Two down... twenty-three to go," she mocked.

"You're so cheesy."

"You love it."

Suddenly, Sam was eagerly climbing on top of me as my body began to awake. I sighed heavily as her soft lips pressed against my neck again, but this time with a bit more haste.

"I need to hurry if I want to beat Charlie," she whispered.

"Beat Charlie?"

"You know she's gonna hear us and barge in here."

Her skilled lips traveled to the crook of my neck. "That's five..."

A small moan escaped my lips.

"Shh, you have to be quiet, too," she joked.

"Well that's not really fair."

A relentless heat began to travel through my body as I counted the kisses Sam was leaving all over my torso. And if she was trying to turn me on, well, it was surely working.

She lifted my t-shirt and kissed between my ribs. "What number is that?"

"You expect me to know?" I panted.

"I think twenty..." Her mouth traveled slowly over my belly button. "But honestly, I can just start over if you want..."

I closed my eyes as her hot breath danced against my skin. Sometimes, Sam could be a real tease if she wanted to.

An electric current ran up my spine as I felt her hands tease against the edge of my shorts. I looked down only to see her planting kisses all along my lower stomach, and then look up at me lovingly, which caused me to nearly lose it.

"Sam..." I sighed.

"Hmm?" she hummed against my stomach.

I allowed my hand to travel to her tousled waves that were spread over my exposed skin. Those deep blues were locked with mine as she smirked.

"I was gonna wait till tonight, but an early gift couldn't hurt..." she whispered.

And as soon as Sam said that, everything seemed to happen in slow motion.

Charlie came bounding down the hall and stood in the door of our room. Her tail wagging excitedly as her brown eyes found mine. Sam groaned at the sound of our dog running towards us.

Charlie jumped onto the bed and trampled over Sam's head before coming straight for my face. I caught her before she made it, but couldn't stop laughing at the situation.

As Charlie gave me good morning kisses, Sam just stared up at me from my stomach with a look of disapproval.

"Charlie, we talked about this," she complained.

"Oh, have you?" I teased.

"Yes," Sam answered. "Multiple times. But she doesn't seem to retain anything."