Tenth Day

I had a busy day, I know it’s a bit late for writing, but earlier I had not time for it. After seeing drawing I decided that leave my notebook, was not right decision, So I keep writing.

Today surprise wasn't surprising for , I knew everything was okay.

In the morning I wasn’t bored again, It was different from later days, I started day like usual with a cup of tea and tasty cake. The cake was tastier because I helped mom preparing it, and when I did something myself, it seemed more good to me. And the cake was twice tasty for me now.

 In the afternoon I was at home, and then I decided That a little shopping would be better for me. When I was coming back, someone locked hands around me, and then darkness and light mixed up. There was so silent, it all happened before I could Close and open my eye once, Harry was by my side. I don’t know what happened to me but like a crazy I Get closer and hugged him, I wrapped my arms around him strongly, so that I had such a feeling like his and my soul for a moment became one.

When I looked around I realized That I was at home…

-Where we are?

-In my house.-he said with calming voice.

-But.. But in this minute I was outside.- I was carouse enough to run to the window and see where I was. I saw A beautiful view that I will always remember, We were through the  branches, and when I looked down I saw deep space, Like the house was in the air…

- Yes, you was outside, it’s truth, I’m sorry That I couldn’t ask first when I took you here, but my parents don’t want me to have any common with you, but when I saw you outside, I couldn’t stay there calm, I couldn’t refuse seeing you.

-But how could you? –I asked with curious voice.

-It’s not easy to explain.

-I know It’s silly what I’m going to ask you now,  but everything this is so unreal that I don’t know if I can find any other way  to see it like real one.

-You aren’t human, are you?-I asked and my interest grew up before he answered.

-A little bit..

-How can I get it right?

_My great grandmother was human.

-Oh…- “ What a surprise” I thought.-You aren’t on the photos, you have a light colored skin, You brought me here with something unusual, I read something in the internet and I have a doubts, but it’s better if you will tell me.

-Lara if someone gets it, I will be in trouble, and not only me, the person who will know it and who are important to me… I want to tell you everything , I believe in you, but I’m scared of  that something bad will happen to you.

There was silent for a minute, and then I said. –the only thing that I couldn’t understand was that teleportation isn’t usual for vampires Vampires. –I said and smiled.

-It means you know more than you have to.

- Yes.-I said confidently.

-My mom’s Vampire, and dad’s teleport.

-I had a doubt that you wasn’t human…

After that we stopped speaking about that, I was there f not for a long time, I had to come back soon. I promised him That I will tell him everything about me, and I promised that after five years he will read my Notebook, when he heard about notebook laughed and said that he would remember  the date.