Eighth Day

It's morning, And I started writing, I know it's unusual but  Something strange happened, and I don't know how to be calm. If I say to someone, he or She will thing that I got crazy, so my Notebook is the only thing, that I can share this.

It was morning  A.M. when I woke up, I had a terrible nightmare, I couldn't sleep after it so I turn on the light. To kill the time I just took my Notebook and started to read it, every minute was in front of my eyes wwhen I was reading it, It was incredable like watching film. At last I decided to see the picture were Harry was with me, I put it in between the last two papers of the notebook. I saw picture and I have no words to explain the feeling that kidnaped me ....

I was alone... Harry was not on the picture. I thought for a minute that I got really crazy and it was just a hallucination... I ran after few minutes thinking, to my brothers room, he was still sleaping.

- Hey, Damien, wake up. Hey... you..-I pleaded wisperng, shaking him to wake up. At last he opened his eyes.

-I'm Alone on the pictire, Am not I?-I asked him this stupid question, He opened his eyes widely and looked at  me like he was looking to someone silly.

_Yeah.-he replied, noding his head at the same time,  in a low half sleeping voice. I think This question was too crazy to him, and if he thought i got crazy he would be true, It really wasn't normal question.

When I came back to my room  took my mobile phone and  saw something that was predictable his nimber wasn't in incomed calls.

I don't know what is happening, But i can say very confidentlythat he was real, He excisted, I could feel he's touch, I could hear his beautiful voice clearly, I could see him, I dont Know who or what Harry was, But I believe in his words which he said last day, He could love someone (or maybe he can) and also to make someone fell in love with him.

I think I'll stop writing in my  notebook, and I'll keep it in a safe place. I know that If someone reads it, he or she will think that I'm crazy, So its better to stop it.