Seventh Day

This day was very boring, I’m really disappointed with it. It was so usual that even it doesn’t matter  if I will not write it, but I think It will be better for me to write

Yesterday The film We watched was amazing, It was comedy and we laughed a lot, after that I went   in my room to sleep. But I couldn’t sleep at once.

in My dream I saw Harry for the second time in my life, If I could do that I would never opened my eyes, I would stayed in dream. It wasn’t a perfect dream, but anyway I was with him and that made it special one.

In the morning I got up, had my breakfast  and went out, I was wandering  and dreaming to meet Harry. For the first time I meet him I couldn’t even imagine that I would walk trying to find that psychopath.  I think as he said I felt something unstoppably walking inside my body when I was thinking about him, I don’t like long talks but it’s hard to realize and to say  that I really fell in love with him.

In the evening I watched film, to leave this stupid reality for a while and don’t think about him, but I couldn’t I saw everywhere him. Then with the same reason I started reading this is the only thing which can take me in different place, in different time in different reality in a good one. I read until I’ve  started writing.

That was my boring day.