Third Day

I was with stranger, who accompanied me last evening. We were  in Unknown place.
-do you feel better?-he said.
-yeah, and why are you here?-I asked in surprise.
-To help you.- He said and took my hand in his both hands.
- I don't need help.
-You do, I have to save you.-He said very confidently.
-Save from what?
-You are so curious, I want to save you From... -he was trying to explain, when my brother woke me up, I got really angry and shouted at him, so he didn't talk to me the whole day, and the day was so calm because of this, I felt like the world was mine. At the same time I felt guilty and he felt same too, so at last we decided to forget this accident.

After I got up, I ran downstears where was some tasty smell,  in the kitchen I found  mom. She was doing cake. When I entered She smiled at me.
-You got up sweetie? How did you sleep?
-Nice mom. - I answered and came closer to see which cake she was doing. -smells well.
-Teste will  be better.-She said smiling again.
-I hope so.
-You little monster.
-whom are you talking about?-I said Like I didn't  get it.
-About you. - she said and kissed me on forehead.-wait for a second and everything will be ready.

Then I had some breakfast and when I finished it I ran in my room, I was listening to music and then I also watched  film. It was drama and at last I cried so much. It's funny I know, but there are some really emotional films and they have a big influence on my mood, when I watch them.

whole day I felt like someone stared at me, It sounds really silly, but this doesn't change anything. I got frightened and I was more scared when I got SMS on mobile, it was from unknown number and there was written: "You are extremly BEAUTIFUL." I decided to forget it, but I couldn't. I was so frightened that I  didn't want to go outside, so I spent this day in my room.

It's too late now,I'm very sleepy, I got to go.