Wake Me Up

Zayn’s POV

“Wow, I’m slightly turned on right now.” Harry licked his lips in admiration. 

I slapped him across the back of his head.

“Oww!…What?” He grimaced as he massaged the back of his curls with his hand.

“Tell me that’s not hot.” He added.

“Harry Styles say that again and I’ll punch you.” I threatened.

Well, he was kind of right. The boys and I had woken up early in the morning to get ready for our flight and we decided to go wake up the girls. We sneaked in and found that Ellie and Eleanor were both laying on Eleanor’s bed, basically cuddling each other, both wrapped in the soft, white covers. Except my eyes were directed toward Ellie who looked like an absolute angel as her abdomen fell slightly at every breath. Her hair was perfectly imperfect as it covered most of her face and all I wanted to do was reach over and fix it for her. Her mouth was also slightly open, the only thing stopping me from attacking her in kisses was the boys who were in the room.

“Hey! That’s our girlfriends you nincompoop!” Louis spoke for the both of us.

“We know! We’re just silently admiring your girlfriends.” Harry defended.

“Speak for yourself buddy. One of them is my sister and the other is close to a sister so belt up.” Niall commented. He was shirtless, his arms crossed across his chest and his hair stuck out in all directions but it suited him.  

“I am happily in love thank you.” Liam informed. 

“Well, I’m sorry for being a man.” Harry raised his hands in the air showing defeat.

“Harry, it’s blatant. You need to find yourself a woman.” Niall shook his head.

“Okay, enough about our girls.” I said pointing at Louis and I. “Now, who wants to do the honors of waking them up?” I raised both my arms to show the water guns I had brought from Harry and Louis’ flat. 

“I do!” Harry and Niall both grabbed the guns. 

I gave each boy a small toy gun except for Liam who refused to do such acts saying he was caring and considerate. I knew he just didn’t want to be in trouble or blamed.

The boys held the guns in their hands with smile on their faces.

Counting to three, we all sprayed the cold liquid on the girls. 

They immediately jumped up in surprise, both of them finding shelter in each other as they dodged the water. 

“Louis you daft cow!” Eleanor shrieked. 

“I’m going to murder you Zayn Malik! Stop it Niall!” Ellie screamed in return. 

We stopped spraying them, all of the boys and I falling on the ground in laughter. 

“You assholes!” Ellie added.

“You’re all a bunch of knob heads!” El wiped the water away from her face.

“Morning!” Harry extended his arms to greet the girls.

The girls looked at each other before running toward us. Without hesitation, they threw themselves on top of us. 

Ellie landing on me and Niall. El falling on Harry and Louis. 

Liam just silently stood aside. Laughing. 

“That’s not funny Liam Payne! I will be sure to tell Danielle!” Ellie threatened as she stood up from squishing us.

“I’m sorry! They planned it!” He waved his hands in forgiveness, a smile still on his face.