Revealed Feelings

Zayn's POV

It has been a week and half since Ellie joined us in our UK tour and it has also been one of the most amazing weeks of my life. 

Although it does seem strange for me to say that since these whole two years and counting have been truly amazing. 

Ever since I auditioned for the X-Factor things have just accumulated over and over. Not one thing has been bad for me, or for us I should say. Having this experience with the boys has made me massively happy and Ellie has been the cherry on top.  

Life works in strange ways and right now, I couldn’t be happier. I wouldn’t want life to work any other way. So far, the ride has been exhilarating and fun. 

As of now, when I look back on the past week, I can’t help but smile. So much had been going on and all of it involving Ellie. 

I was so determined to make the rest of our last week together memorable. 

I was going to kiss her.

I didn’t know how, when or where, but I was going to do it.

I just needed to stop being so scared.

I needed to ask her to be my girlfriend, even if it’s the last thing I did.

Damn my nerves!

Just then, a knock on the door broke my thoughts.

I walked over to open the door only to see the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. 

She was breath taking. Her hair was down and was curled so that they made long waves, she was wearing a red dress with heels and a necklace that I recognized easily. It was a gift I gave her two nights before. 

“Hi.” She said shyly. 

“How can someone get more beautiful by the day?” I asked as I embraced her in a tight hug.

“Yeah, look who’s talking.” She commented. 

“Are we going to go through this again?” I threatened. 

“Bring it on Malik.” She said as she blinked her gorgeous eyes at me. 

“I will beat you.” I replied.

“That’s because you always make up words like gorgeautiful.” She shot back.

“That’s gorgeous and beautiful put together.” I assured her.

She chuckled at me before slapping her arm against her face. “I know.”

“I was just assuring you what they mean because you define the words.” I smiled at her. She blushed a small shade of pink so I hugged her again. 

“Can we go now. I’m hungry.” She announced.

“Whatever the princess wants.” I said.

“Technically, I wanted Nandos but you wanted something more fancy.” 

“ I can’t believe Niall got you hooked on that place. It’s good, sure, but now you sound like him wanting to go there every day. Seriously, sometimes I think you’re Niall’s lost twin sister.”

“It’s just so good!” She exclaimed. 

“Well, we’re not going to Nandos, we’re going to a fancy restaurant.” 

“Fine, just because I don’t want to go to Nandos in this fancy dress. I’ll just go with Niall tomorrow.” She pouted. 

I just chuckled at her as we walked out of the hotel we were staying in and into the black van were one of our security people was taking us to our restaurant.