Vegril Sexy smut

I stormed through the door of devil may cry with Virgil hot on my heels. I was very pissed an so he an I really did not give a fuck.

"I can't fucking believe you! " I yelled out the more I thought about what happened at love planet the more I got pissed off.

"He had his hands all over you! " Virgil yelled right back he was shaking he was so mad.

"No he didn't! I was falling because my heel broke and he caught me!" I yelled throwing my hands in the air.

"That Is not the point!" He all but growled out

"What is the point then? Huh?" I was breathing heavy by now and we were chest to chest I could feel the heat coming off his body

"You are mine" he's eyes were glowing red

"I'm not a fucking possum! You do not fucking own me!" I yelled my anger coming back full force.

I regretted my words once I seen the look on his face. I starter to backup only for him to follow me till my back hit the wall. Virgil grabbed me by my throat and pulled me flush against his body.

"You are mine, my lover, my mate!" he growled out before crashing our mouths together it was a battle of tongue and teeth and I was loving every minute of it.

"Get on your knees" he growls after letting my throat go. I looked up at him dazed form his mind blowing kiss I was wet an ready and he hasn't even touched me yet.

I did like he said an slowly got on my knees not even caring we were in the office part od the shop. I wouldn't even care if Dante walked in on us.

"Be a good girl and suck me" he growled out his eyes stayed red the whole time

I started to undo his pants with shaky hands and they fell to his knees. He was already hard and leaking precum. Without touching him I stuck my tongue out an kitten lickdd the tip grathring the taste of him. I moaned out at his taste, I loved when he got this way all in control and dommett.

Virgil grabbed my hair roughly and pulled my face closer to his throbbing member.

"I told you to suck" He growled out his body shaking I knew he was close to devil tregging and I did not want to push him that far, not to tonight anyway.

I wrapped my lips around the head and sucked while looking up at him, I heard him groan and his hands slacked a little making it more easy to bob my head up and down. I started to use my hands while I worked him grabbing on his balls and deepthroating him. I was so wet I was starting to drip on the floor.

"That's it kitten suck me, FUck, yes like that" he growls while starting to thrusting into my mouth I knew he was close by how he was moving I moaned around his throbbing cock wanting him to cum deep in my throat. Before I could get what I wanted he pulled me off him by my hair and I was now standing face to face with him drol down my chin.

Before I could even blink i was thrown on the bed with a very wild and horny half devil on top of me ripping my clothes.

"I'm going to fuck you, I will make sure you know who you belong to, Who owns your pussy" Virgil growls as the last of my clothing is ripping from my body. I was so hot and ready for him i was not even mad about the clothes.

"Virgil, please" I begged as he started to kiss around on my body I just wanted him inside me already, I did not want to wait any longer.

"Please what princess?" Virgil growled while looking up from his spot between my breasts.

"Fuck me, Show me who I belong to, I can't wait any longer" I moaned as he started to rub on my clit.

"You beg so nicely my mate" Virgil growls as he plunges into me in one go making my body thrust up with the force of his movement.

"FUCK YES!" I scream out while grabbing onto his back my nails digging into his back as I hold on.

"Fuck, SO godman tight" I hear before he starts to pound away at me jrcking my body with his movemonts. I was in heaven.

"Hard, Faster, deeper, Virgil!" I could hear myself beg him over and over again only it really did not feel like me. I felt like my body was somewhere else.

"Fuck, Such a good princess begging me to fuck you harder" he growls into my neck before biting down on my neck drawing blood I felt my walls tighten around him. I was so close to cumming and so was he.

"Please I'm so close" I was close to crying it felt so good

"Who do you belong to?" Virgil growled looking right into my eyes the look on his face made my insides clench around him.

"You! Fuck I belong to you" I cried out as he thursted hard into me

"And don't you ever fucking forget it" He growled before biting down on my neck the same calming spot as the first time, I saw stars as my body tensed up as the damn inside of me broke and I came screaming his name. My nails leaving bloody trails down his back. Virgl fell on top of me him breathing in heavily trying to catch his breath.

"You are crushing me" I weezed out Virgil rolled over off of me onto his back and pulled me into his side. I put my head on his chest and could hear his heartbeat racing in his chest.

I knew I was his, I was his mind body and soul.