Victor creed/reader: Happy birthday {smut}

Fandom; X-men

Pairing; Victor creed/reader

Rating; SMUT like this is no plot

You were tired, it had been such a long week and even longer day. And to make things worse it was your birthday and sadly your sabor was off doing who knows what. But you understood you wore the same as him. When you finally make it home you stop and inhale and you rush in the door and see your sabor.

"Your home!" You rush happily. You wrap your arms around him and inhale his scent. He holds you to him.

"I told you I would be home for your birthday kitten" he chuckles as you look up at him biting your lip and showing your fang. Victor's face gets closer to yours and you let your lip go.

"I know, I just hate when you leave, I want you all to myself" you grin, he chuckles and kisses you deeply making you moan.

You missed his taste.

You reach up your hands going to his head and he nips your lip making you moan and he growls at the taste of your blood. His hand reaches up to your throat and he pulls back.

"It's your birthday, we will do whatever you want." He grins when he sees your face and eyes. He loved the way you looked after he had kissed you. You grin up at him before ripping his shirt open and pushing him on the couch you straddle him his hands going to your hips.

"I want you to fuck me so hard the bed breaks. I want you to use me however you want. I want you to make me your bitch" you tell him never breaking eye contact he grins. Pulling you down hard on his coverd cock making you cry out and he goes for your throat kissing and biting and you dry hump you moan when he nips your ear.

"Your my dirty little bitch, I'll give you a head start" he grins you climb off him and run you can feel him close behind you and stop when you get in the room and start to strip. Your facing the bed when you feel Victor arms wrap around you.

"You didn't run" he teases as he nips your neck. His hand going to your throat and he turns you to face him.

"I wanted you to catch me" you grin, already feeling wet and your cunt throbs.

"You didn't listen kitten" he grins, you look up at him, his grip tightening just a bit.

"Maybe I want you to punish me" you tell him honestly craving his rougher touch. He chuckles.

"You will suck my cock" he growls and you drop to your knees and look up at him before undoing his pants and his cock sparing free. You lick the tip and moan before sucking the head in your mouth. You keep eye contact and take him down your throat gagging a bit. Victor groans his hand in your hair. You pull off and take a breath.

"I love how your cock feels In my mouth" he says before swallowing him down again making him groan.

"Fuck! Kitten!" He groans holding your head still as he fucks your throat with a low growl. You knew he was close so you sucked hard he growls and cums in your throat making you moan as he fills your mouth full. He pulls out and you swallow licking your lips. He pull you up and crashes his mouth to yours with a growl picking you up and carrying you to the bed laying ontop of you.

"I want you so badly" you whine your hips thrusting up he groans his hand going to your hip pinning them down.

"First I'm going to feast on this tasty cunt that belongs to me" he growls, kissing down your body till he reaches your breasts taking one in his mouth making you cry out. He keeps going down till he reaches your cunt. His tongue runs through your folds and he groans as he eats you out. Your hands going into his hair Strachan his scalp.

"Victor! Fuck!" You cry out his cat like eyes look up at you as he sucks hard on your. Your hips buck up harshly and he growls before licking you one last time.

"I can't wait any longer" he growls and kisses and bites up your body to your neck making you moan, your legs still spread wide for him.

"Fuck me Victor, make me your bitch" you snarl your head leaning up and kissing him deeply. You moan when you taste yourself on his lips and you bite his lip and you both growl at the taste of blood. Victor thrusts his hips and he rams deep inside of you making you cry out, nails dig deep in his back drawing blood.

"Yeah you are my bitch" he grins down at you as he pounds into you hard and deep.

"I love how you fuck me!" You moan, Victor kisses you deeply as he takes you. His thrusts shake and your shore the bed will break, again.

Victor growls losing himself in the animalistic last that was now blurring out everything but you. Everyone sound you made, every moan of his name. He heard it all and it set him off even more. And he knew you were holding back.

Victor's eyes flash gold and his hand is around your throat and he growls deeply. He groans when your cunt clenched around him. He had given himself fully to the animal and so had you. Your glowing purple eyes shine up at him and you show him your throat. Victor growls lowly and bites your mate mark making you cry out for him and cling to him as your body shivers from the pleasure. Victor kisses and bites up to your neck.

"Your holding back kitten" he growls in your ear as he thrusts hard into you making you bite your lip.

"I don't want to hurt you again" you whine when he rubs your clit. He bites your ear lobe.

"I like feeling your fangs in my neck and your claws down my back as I fuck you in this bed" he growls and rolls his hips grinding his pelvic bone into your clit.

"Vic-" you are cut off when he growls making your animal rush to be let free and you growl out.

"Come on kitten, let her out to play" he grins and you snarl and flip you both till you're on top and his hands land on your hips. Your claws run down his chest as you ride him taking him even deeper making your toes curl.

"Fuck!" You moan as you ride him your animal fully out. Victor's hand runs up your body to your throat enjoying watching you use him to get yourself off.

"Fuck! That's it kitten, use me, make yourself cum on my cock" he growls his voice dark and low and you slam down hard.

"So fucking close!" You moan your head thrown back. Victor chuckles and rubs your clit hard.

"Cum for Me kitten" he growls and it's all you need to be sent over the edge. You cum hard with a scream of his name. But before you had even come down he had you on your back. You snarl he grabs your throat and growls back as he pounds into you.

"I want your cum" you moan, your nails in his back as he fucks you into the bed.

CRACK!

The bed gives out under you but it doesn't change anything.

"Kitten you have a dirty fucking mouth" he growls his hips slaping into yours.

"You love it and you know it" you moan, thrusting your hips up he kisses you deeply before leaning up a bit.

"Yeah I do" he smirks and groans as you clench around him. He starts to speed up and you knew he was close.

"Cum In me, fill me full" you moan he grabs your throat and pins you down and pounds into you his fangs go into your mate mark as he cums hard and deep inside you.

He flops off you onto his back and tries to catch his breath. You grin and roll over so your head is on his chest. Victor wraps his arm around you holding you closer to him.

"Looks like we need a new bed again" you giggle. He grins and strokes your soft skin.

"I'll bring one out of storage, now get some sleep, I'm not done with you yet" he chuckles and you look up at him.

"Oh really now?" You grin at him and he chuckles.

"I have big plans for the birthday girl" he grins.