Sandor/Read Rough smut

so this is something that i just came up with. I have never done anything for sandor before and I'm not sure if this is any good, sorry if its trash. 

You were frustrated, Sandor had been away a lot more since Joffrey became king.

You missed him dearly.

Changing into something to wear for the day you leave your chambers an head to find some breakfast trying to ignore the ache between your legs.

Turning down a hall you almost run into Sandor a huge smile graces your face.

"I was just thinking about you" I grin a smirk coming to my face biting my lip a bit.

"Yeah, dove? I was thinking about you too" he grins his hands going to my hips pulling me into his chest

"Hmm don't you have to watch the king?" I ask my lips barely brushing his

"He's someone else's problem for now" growls, grabbing the back of my head and smashing his mouth to mine making me moan at his touch.

"I want you Sandor, I want you to be rough. I want you to smack my ass as you fuck me form behind, I want to feel your hand around my throat as you fuck me" I grin and then walk away I heard him growl an say something as I turned the coner to my chambers. I could feel the heat from Sandor behind me as I opened the door and barely got into the room when i'm pushed agent with sandors hand around my throat.

"Little dove" he growls in my neck biting and sucking a mark into my skin making me moan.

"Please" I beg my hands Threading into his hair an I gave it a light tug making him groan.

"Please what little dove? Want my hard cock deep in your cunt" he growls, making you look up at him.

"Yes' ' you say helping him remove his shirt you undo his pants an your dress hits the ground leaving you bere to him.

You put your hand on his chest and back him up till his leg hit the bed. He sits down and you straddle him. His hands moving to your hips grinding your wet cunt on his hard length.

"I want to fuck you, I want to ride your cock. I want to feel your hands all over me. I want you to fuck me so good I can't stand after" I grin an bit his lip. Before I know it I'm flat on my back and Sandor is above.

"Little dove wants it rough does she? Just don't complain to me when your sore" he growls before bringing his lips to yours biting your lip making you moan. Your legs spread giving him room. He kisses and bites down to your neck leaving marks making you moan and clings to him. Tightening your legs you flip over bringing yourself on top.

"I'm not waiting any longer to have you in my Sandor" you moan, rocking your hips on him. You reach down and grab his hard cock and push him inside of you making you moan at the burn and stretch you felt.

"Seven hells!" He growls his hands going to your hips. You bite your lip and start rolling your hips moaning at the feeling of being so full. His hands tighten as he watches you bounce on his cock.

"Fuck! Sandor!" You cry out as he thrusts up into you. He grabs your hips tightly and flips you both back over. Where he starts at a hard deep pace. The bed rocking with the force of his thrusts.

He pulls out an flips you on your hands and knees and thrusts back into form behind grabbing your hair pulling your head back sandors mouth going to your throat where he started to bite.

"This what you wanted little dove? Wanted a good hard fuck. You take my cock so good" he growls the hand that grabbed your hair to your neck.

"Yes! So good! So close" you cry pushing back matching his Thrusts.

"Cum on my cock little dove" he groans, hisn;'Atu Ez movements getting sloppy as he gets closer. With one more hard trust you both fall over the edge.

Once you both caught your breath he pulls out and lays on his back and looks over at you.

"I think you broke" you smirk laying your head on his chest

"Told ya" grins smacking your ass.