John Winchester Halloween Fun

You had known John Winchester for so many years you had lost count. He had helped you take care of your father after he was killed by a werewolf and saved you that same night from the very same monster. After that, you had tagged along with him learning about the things that go bump in the night and becoming a hunter.

"You sure about this doll? It is Halloween after all, I'm sure there is gonna be something needing to be killed" I heard John say form his spot on the bed I had just gotten back from the store after hearing about a Halloween party going to happen today. I knew that tonight was the busiest night of the year but I had always loved this holiday and I was not about to pass up the chance to dress sexy and get candy. Plus the way John was looking at me from his spot on the bed made me want to push him and see if I can finally make him snap and fuck me.

"I'm sure John, Now how do I look?" I asked taking a sexy pose I heard his intake for breath and found that he was looking me up and down like he wanted to eat me. My outfit for the night was a gothic type corset dress with six nic hooker boots and I had done my make up extra dark and had got the fake fangs to make myself look like a vampire. I know it was wired dressing up as something I would normally kill but the way John was now looking at me was worth it.

"Damn baby girl" I heard him groan out before falling back on the bed

"I'm gonna take that as a good thing, Get some rest John I'm sure the big bads will be there tomorrow," I said grabbing my clutch and walking to the front door of our shared hotel. I heard him sit up and looked back over my shoulder at him he had his eyes glued to my ass and as I walked I swayed my hips a little more than I needed to I heard him cuss before closing the door and walking out.

(At the Party)

I was having a great time there was loud music drinks and even cute guys around all on the dance floor. I was in the middle of the floor in between two guys and we were all grinding on each other. I liked it but it was not the right person's hands on my waist I wanted rough worker's hand and a tight hold. These hands were soft and smooth and were holding me loosey I started to walk away when I felt hands pull me back to a strong hard body and felt a beard on the side of my neck. I looked with the corner of my eye and found John and he looked pissed.

"Get back to the hotel now" He growled out with each word he spoke he grabbed onto me a little tighter making hold back moan at the rough touch.

"Make me" I challenged back not thinking about the tone of his voice or the fact that he was looking like he was ready to kill.

"Doll I'm barely holding on to the urge to kill everyone here now move it before I put you over my shoulder" John was normally not like this and I had no clue what brought this all but I found myself getting wet with how he was talking and acting. I did as he said and walked out of the club and headed for the hotel that was only a block away from where I was.

I barely make it inside the room when I'm grabbed and pushed up against a wall with a very angry hunter glaring down at me. I felt even more turned on with this I had never seen this side of John before but I wanted more of it.

"Do you have any idea how crazy you make me?" he growled out his voice going lower and his face getting closer to mine where we were sharing the same breath. I was pushed against him and he was rock hard in more ways than one.

"No clue, but you ruined my fun" I pouted not thinking about what I was really saying I was pretty drunk after all.

"Fun? You think any of them could fuck you as good as me? Could make you cum better than I can? Sweetheart you are mine and I do not share" He said I felt my heart speed up at his words I had wanted this form the start but I had no clue this would really happen, If I would've known that dancing and grinding up on a bunch of other guys would have made him snap I would have done it a long time ago.