Sandor/Sreader 😈request

this was a request form my prompts list on tumblr 

   Growing up you and sandor had always been close, he was after all your best friend. And unlike most you didn't care about his scar. You hated his brother for doing that to him. When Sandor left kings landing you went with him gladly and you hated to admit it but you where glad sansna hadnt joined you. You knew she ment something to him and that hurt you in a way you didnt want to think about right now so instead you grab the wood and add it to the fire looking up when you hear a sound.

"Sandor?' you ask thinking it was him coming back after hopefully catching something to eat. You stand gard and grab your sword that sandor had gotten you years ago after you learned how to use one.

"Oh sorry! Didnt mean to scare you" the guy said holding his hands up.

"Who are you?" you ask not letting your gard down. The man standing in font of you was guit handsome.

"I'm Eirc" he sates with a soft smile I lower my sword and then watch as sandor walks up behind him.

"The fuck you want?" Sandor growls making you roll your eyes and sigh.

"Forgive me I got turned around and lost my traving party and then I found this beauty I just had to say hello" the man now kown as Eirc smiled my way, Sandor's grip on the handle of his sword became much tighter and a idea struck in my head.

"Thats very sweet of you Eric, Would you like to rest with us for a bit?" You smile brightly up at him, You heard sandor growl and his teeth grit toaghter when you spoke.

"Thank you, but I must decline I must find my traeving party" he says paying no mind to sandor.

"Safe travels" You tell him and watch him walk down the path, you look over to sandor and he has a gleare on his face.

"You like pretty boys like him?" he sernes making you giddy on the inside he was pissed that someone was flirting with you and you flirted back.

"I was only being nice sandor, he wasn't my type anyway" you grin, Sanodr grumbles under his breath but noting else was said after that.

You worked on skinning the rabbit and cooking it while sandor leaned on a tree dozing off. You sighed a bit lost in thought and you didt hear sandor talk to you until you felt his hand touch your arm making you jump;

"Just me kitten" he says softly you look up at him and then panic and look at the fire and see he had ten the food off the fire.

"Sorry, I zoned out" you state looking up at him he was super close.

"Ya been doing that alot lattly" he says handing you some food as he ate some of his you don't say anything but nod your head while you start to eat your own food.

"Sandor i need to tell you something." You said while looking at your hands now done with your food. He looks over at you and then lays on his back for a bit of a nap.

"What?" he groans his back aching a bit.

"I think we should part ways, I knew I always went with you its been that way since we was kids but-' the growl you hear makes you stop speaking and you look at him. He had sitten up and was looking right at you..

"Your not leaving" He grits out his body tense and hard

"And why the hell not! Your not my father or my husbend so you have no say!' you sanp back he stands up quickly and reaches for around your throat your noses brush each other.

"Your Mine" he growls before crashing his mouth to yours in a hot rough kiss. Your arms go around his neck holding him close to you making you moan at his touch and kiss.