Victor creed/reader smut trouble

You knew you were in trouble the moment the words left your mouth you could feel the air shift and it put you on high alert. Without thinking you listen to the fight or flight instinct and blot into the woods as fast as your strong legs could carry you. Thanks to you having feline DNA you had heightened senses and your eyes had no trouble seeing in the dark. You loved to run, the smell of the woods was so strong, and him.

"There isn't anywhere you can run that I won't find you" I heard in my head making me pick up speed. I knew Victor wouldn't really hurt me, well no more than what I wanted him to.

"Oh please, we both know you won't do anything. Let's face it you lost your touch old man" I shot back cockily digging my grave deeper and loving every moment of it. I felt an angry flash threw our bond and knew I really did it this time.

"Kitten one of these days your mouth is gonna get you into more trouble then you can handle" he growled in my head. I bite my lip and make it to a creek deeper in the woods. This part of the woods I have never been in before.

"Oh please Victor we both know you lost your edge" you shot with his scent so strong in the woods you didn't know how close he was until you were knocked into a tree the bark digging into your back and his clawed hand around your throat and he looked pissed.

"What was that kitten?" He growls, bringing his face closer to my face. His scent is so strong it makes my head feel dizzy.

"Vic-" the words stopped before I could even say his name. Victor's hand tightens around my throat making me gasp and moan at the feeling.

"I think you have run your mouth enough" he snarls, smashing his lips to yours in a hot fearl kiss. Victor's hands moved to my top and with a sharp tug the shirt ripped leaving me in my bra and jeans.

"Victor, don't be mad it was just a bit of teasing" I grin when he pulls back. He rubs his finger over my body lip and my mouth opens for him, his thumb enters my mouth an suck on his finger my eyes never leaving his as he groans.

"I know a much better use for your mouth kitten" he grins, at his words I drop to my knees and look up at him on the damp ground. And then I undo his pants and grab his hard cock in my hand. Victor was huge and thick, his tip leaking pre cum. I lick my lips and then run my tongue from balls to tip before taking him down my throat. Victors fingers thread into my hair as I start to suck and bob my head taking him as deep as I could only to gag when he thrusts.

"Fuck! Such a good kitten, sucking my cock like the dirty whore you are" he growls holding my head still as he starts to fuck my face making me gag as he hits deeper. I moan around him as I feel his cock Pulse in my mouth. Sucking hard on his cock and he was done for, Victor fills my mouth and throat with his cum and pulls out my mouth. I look up at him and watch as he takes off his shirt.

"Strip now" he growls, licking his lips, his sharp canines showing with his smirk. Unbundling my pants I barely have time to get them down before I'm turned around. Victor kicks my legs apart and I'm pushed forward into the tree, my claws dig in the bark a bit.

"You finally gonna fuck me?" You look back over your shoulder at him. The sharp smack to your right cheek making you moan. He growls and grabs a handful of my hair and pulls me into his chest, my body molded to his. The hand not in my hair wraps around my throat, his lips at my ear.

"I'm going to fuck this tight cunt, by the time I'm done you will be begging me to stop, but that's what you wanted, swet kitten?" he growls niping my ear lobe making moan.

"Yes!' you moan your ass rubbing on his hard cock as he finggered you.

"You where a bad girl kitten" he growls biting my neck and ribbing harder making you cry out loudly in the woods.

"I'm your bad girl" you moan out so close to cummingg but not able to reach my peak when he pulls his hand away making you whine.

"Hell yeah you are" he grings moving you to where he wanted you and thrusting into your tight hot core. Making you cry out at being so full. Victor starts a hard fast pass.

"FUck! Yes, so good!" I cry out pushing back on him making him go even deeper and slamming into you harder.

"fuck your so fucking tight kitten" he growls his hands holding a bruising hold on your hips as he thrust into you. You knee you where close and victor knew it to.

"Beg"he growls out making you moan and wimper.

"Please" you moan so close but still unable to rech it only he could give you want you needed.

"Now you can do better than that kitten" he growls smacking your ass making you cry out.

"Please Victor ! I need to cum so bad. I wanna cum on your cock" you cry out and with a slight change in his hips make him hit your g spot making you cum with a scarean of his name. With a low growl he cums. His hot cum coating my insides made me moan at the feeling. He slowly pulled out, making you whine at the feeling. He reaches for you an pulls you into his chest.

"I'm nowhere near done with you kitten" he smirks kissing you deeply

"Promise?" You ask

"Promise" he grins