piggyback - kaoru

this was requested and i really hope you enjoy.. i'm getting a little rusty at writing and i'm a bit upset right now but i tried my best!

the amount of votes that are needed for the next imagine: 50 (can we make it?)

word count: 435

"Psst, Y/N," a voice whispered in your ear, causing you to jump and look at the person who was talking to you.

You turned around to face Kaoru, your (sometimes annoying and dramatic) boyfriend, who was smiling evilly with a mischievous smirk on his face. What in the hell was he coming up with now..

"What do you want?" You asked, rolling your eyes and crossing your arms, showcasing your annoyance by making it ever so obvious.

"Well, you know I love you, and we've been together for a while now-"

"Spit it out, kid."

"Y/N! I'm older than you! Anyways," he cleared his throat, and then waving his arms around like an idiot while yelling in a courageous voice, "Would you mind if I gave you a piggyback ride? I mean, it's what couples do.. Right?"

You froze for a second. His once bold behavior had changed, and he was now acting shy and it was honestly one of the cutest things you've seen. Kaoru has never acted this innocent around you.

"Let me get this straight," you squinted your eyes and looked at him, "you want to give me a piggy back ride for no reason?"

"Um, yeah.."

"And why the sudden interest?"

"I - uh," he paused for a second, sweat forming on his forehead as he attempted to think of a reasonable explanation. He honestly just wanted to give you a piggy back ride because he saw Hikaru giving Haruhi one..

He closed his eyes, "Well, you're my girlfriend, and you know I love you so much and that I would never let you go-"

You cut him off by pressing a kiss to his lips. You has to tippy toe, due to your short height.

Kaoru opened his eyes, pink dusting his cheeks as he began to look away in embarrassment. Aw, how cute.

"You're so short, I didn't think you could reach my lips," he tried to hide his embarrassment with a snarky remark, but you just rolled your eyes in response.

"Now bend down, you're a giant and I need to get on your back, right?" You asked, lifting an eyebrow as he nodded.

"Yes! Yes that's right, sorry," he mumbled, bending down so you could climb onto his back.

"Lets go~" you laughed, while Kaoru ran around with you upon his back. You really did love him, and hopefully you weren't ever gonna let him go.