missing you - hikaru [2]

Word count: 390

[ Your Point Of View ]

"I'm getting married."

I was speechless, I didn't know what to say, or how to respond to the words that came out of his mouth.

"Y-you are?" I asked him, balling up my fists, looking down, maybe it was an arranged marriage, maybe the girl he didn't love the girl he was getting married to.

"Uh, yeah, to this beautiful girl, I-I'm in love with her," Hikaru said to me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

Oh.

He loves her.

Did he really love me?

"I'm happy for you," I smiled sadly, looking up at him, trying my best not to cry.

"Yeah, I'm in love with her- I'm planning on proposing today," He laughed slightly, was he trying to rub this in my face?

"Oh," I said, not knowing how to reply anymore.

"Anyways, I've got to go, I-I have things that need to be finished, I wish you the best of luck," I told him, there was a mixture of emotions inside me- anger, sadness, hurt, lonely.

He left me without saying a word,

and then a month later, he tells me he's getting married to someone else that he's in love with.

I began walking away, tears falling from my face, until a hand grabbed mine, making me turn around.

The sight amazed me, making me once again, speechless.

Hikaru on one knee, holding a small black box, inside, there was a ring, a diamond ring.

"Y/N, I know I was gone for a long time, I have an explanation for that, I'm absolutely in love with you, and the person I was talking about is you, will you marry me?"

"Y-yes," I stuttered, he stood up, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I was gone because I had to work for this ring, ya know? My uncle who lives in South Korea offered me a job, I accepted it so I could buy you this ring," Hikaru said to me, with a big grin on his face.

"I love you, Hikaru."

"And I love you, Y/N."

XXX

I was going to put something weird at the end like "And I love you, Miranda," and then Y/N is so confused and she just smacks him yelling, "WHO THE HELL IS MIRANDA??"

Okay

I'm weird

Goodbye now.