missing you - hikaru [1]

Word count: 618

AU: Commoner! Hikaru

|| Your Point Of View ||

One month.

One month, two days, seven hours, and thirty-seven minutes since my boyfriend - well, ex-boyfriend left me.

He didn't even say anything, one day, when he slept over at my house, I woke up, and only felt the cold bedsheets beside me.

I drove to his home, asking people where he was, but they repeated that they haven't seen him.

I dated him for four years, ever since we were nineteen, I always thought that the two of us were in love, that was until he left.

When my friends went on date nights with their boyfriends, they always insisted I come and bring my boyfriend as well, but, I replied saying I don't have a boyfriend.

And they asked me, "Y/N, what happened to Hikaru?"

And then I would hang up immediately, not wanting to say anything about the situation.

Ever since he left, I've been calling his number over and over, but it never worked, so I just sat at home all day, watching TV or playing a sad playlist and going to bed.

Every day, I tell myself that he's coming back for me, that I'll see him again, but deep down, I knew the truth.

He's never coming back.

I gave everything to him, and then he decides to just leave, I thought we would be happy together.

Once again, I grabbed my phone, dialing his number, already knowing it was going to go to his voicemail after the seventh ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

"Hello?"

It was him.

After days of calling, he finally decides to pick up his goddamn phone.

"I hate you," I whispered, and then his line went quiet, but I knew he was still there.

"Y/N -"

"No! Hikaru! You left me without a reason, without a word, you just decided to leave me and not tell me a single thing about it, how could you?" I cried out, finally unleashing all the sadness and anger inside me.

"Y/N, you have to let me explain," Hikaru sighed through the phone, tears came pouring out of my eyes, he can't even say a single 'sorry'?

"Why should I?" I hissed, he left me feeling so hurt and lonely, and the worst is - is that he made me feel like I was the reason behind it.

"B-because, I swear, it's a good explanation, but I have to tell you it in person," He said to me, I know I shouldn't let him, but I had to know why he left me all of a sudden.

"Why can't you just tell
me over the phone?" I said angrily.

"Because it's not something can be done over the phone," He replied.

I let out a sad sigh, before agreeing to meet up with him.

"Can you meet up with me right now?" I asked him, he replied with a yes, and told me to meet up with him at the cafe where we first met.

"Alright, I-I'll see you then."

xxx

"So, Hikaru, what was so important that you had to tell me in person?" I asked him, crossing my arms over my chest.

Hikaru looked down at the floor, his breathing was much heavier now.

"What was the reason to why you left me?" I questioned, a few tears running down my pale face.

I started to wonder if he was even going to tell me the answer, maybe he didn't want to tell me at all.

"I swear to god Hikaru-" He cut me off, and what came out of his mouth surprised me, and it caused more tears to build up.

"I'm getting married."

XXX

Part two?