i wish - hikaru [1]

Word count: 739

Playboy! Hikaru AU

|| Your Point of View ||

I'm hopelessly in love with him.

But I'm just another fling to him.

Friday, that's my day, the day I spend with Hikaru, the only day that I have him to myself, but on other days, it's like I don't even exist.

Today's Thursday, tomorrow would be the day I get to have an actual conversation with him.

I regret ever talking to him, because of it, I ended up being hurt, I ended up feeling something for him, I ended up being played.

But he's oh so fine.

He has so many girls by his side.

He'll never feel anything for me.

So, I tried to forget him.

"Ah! Kyoya get your ass over here!" I laughed, Kyoya, my best friend walked over to where I was standing quite calmly

"Y/N, I was quite busy, what do you want?" Kyoya sighed, writing something down in his notebook, the notebook he carries around almost everywhere.

"Lets hang out today!" I smiled, squishing his cheeks, he just rolled his eyes, annoyed by my actions.

"Fine, what do you want to do?" He asked me, putting his arm around my shoulder, it was normal for us to do that, we've known each other for six years.

"Hm, at lunch break, let's go get sushi or something, screw the cafeteria, and get ice cream after?" I suggested, he nodded, sighing once again.

I didn't have feelings for Kyoya or anything, I know for a fact he doesn't have feelings for me either.

"You know Y/N, legend says, if you shut up, you'll be less annoying," Kyoya joked, I flicked his forehead and he faked a hurt expression.

"You're such a loser," I groaned, pinching his cheeks.

"You know you love me," Kyoya laughed, finally getting rid of his cool guy act.

"Sad to admit it," I sighed, running my fingers through his black strands of hair as we walked together to our next class, English.

"Y/N," Kyoya breathed out.

"Yeah?"

"Don't look in front of you."

"That makes me want to look more, idiot."

"Just don't."

"Stop saying th-" I cut myself off, looking in front of me to see Hikaru, kissing his "Thursday Girl". I felt the familiar feeling of jealousy creeping up on me, I balled up my hands into a fist, stopping dead in my tracks.

"Y/N - I told you not to look, you're too good for him, he doesn't deserve you, he always plays girls," Kyoya sighed, standing in front of me to block Hikaru from my sight.

"No-no, Kyoya, it's fine, but the thing that pisses me off is I go back to him no matter what, it's so dumb."

Kyoya let out a slight chuckle, moving out of my way just to walk beside me again, and then, an idea popped into my head.

"Kyoya, hold my hand," I whispered, and it was almost as if Kyoya read my mind, because he knew exactly what I was doing.

"Kiss my cheek."

Kyoya did so, pecking my cheek lightly, and as I walked past Hikaru, I could feel his eyes on me.

"Oh Y/N, trying to make Hikaru jealous, are we?" Kyoya turned to me, raising an eyebrow, I nodded in response.

"Well, it looks like it worked."

"I figured."

I let out an exhausted sigh, letting go of Kyoya's hand to rub my eyes.

"Let me guess, stayed up reading fanfictions?" Kyoya laughed, I looked at him innocently,

"What ever do you mean, Kyoya?"

"Yup, you stayed up reading fan fictions."

"Shut up!" I squealed, punching his arm lightly.

"Well, time to play boyfriend and girlfriend with you again, Hikaru's right behind us," Kyoya said quietly to me, I nodded, taking his hand again.

"Babe I swear to god if you say another bad pun-" Kyoya cut me off by saying,

"Once you get a bladder infection, urine trouble."

"I hate you," I laughed, flicking his forehead once again.

"I love you too," He replied, kissing my forehead lightly.

I looked behind me, seeing Hikaru staring at me while he stood in the doorway of his classroom.

"He's gone," I whispered.

"Aw, really? I really enjoyed you calling me babe."

"Don't get used to it," I laughed.

I continued walking with Kyoya, until somebody grabbed my arm and pulled me into the janitor's closet and locking it.

Hikaru.

XXX