everything i didn't say - kyoya

hi friends! it's sav, and i'm giving you a short imagine about best friend!kyoya :), you guys requested mori, kyoya, and hikaru the most so after this i'll post the other two (i'll do everyone else later).

also, would you guys be okay with smut? lol just wondering for future imagines.

word count: 638

Everyone has unsaid thoughts, it's not like it was an abnormal thing. It could be about something random, important, or even dangerous, but they just didn't feel like their thought would be that important.

Of course, you have some unsaid thoughts, about your best friend Kyoya. Two weeks ago, you two got into an argument, it was strange, after that, he started turning into someone else. He wasn't being himself.

The argument was about your abusive boyfriend, who was now your ex. You could remember Kyoya walking out and slamming the door, with a hint of hurt and sadness hidden in his eyes.

"You should leave him," Kyoya said suddenly, making me turn to him as you two drove in his car. He kept his eyes on the road, but you knew he was focused on you.

"I can't," you sighed, staring out the window. Your bags in the trunk made a lot of noise, since you just left your boyfriend's house because you caught him cheating. You didn't officially break up with him yet, because you knew the consequences.

Kyoya's jaw tightened at your response, biting his lip in frustration while you brushed a piece of hair back.

"Yes, you can," he said, a little more annoyance hidden in the tone of his voice. He pulled up in front of your mom's house, finally looking at you.

"You can break up with him Y/N, you see these?" He paused, grabbing your arm and pointing at the bruises that your boyfriend had made, "your boyfriend created those. He's hurting you, Y/N. Boyfriends don't do that, they love you and they definitely don't cheat on you. You're letting him push you around, you always let him do that! You need to break up with him! You're too forgiving, and you always run back to him!"

You winced at Kyoya's harsh tone, but pulled your arm back forcefully. "I don't always run back to him, and I don't need you to fight for me. I will never let anyone push me around Kyoya, understand that."

"I, your best friend, is giving you advice to break up with him. Just fucking do it before I end up killing the guy!" Kyoya slammed his fist on the steering wheel.

"Fuck off Kyoya," you snorted, opening the car door to go grab your things from the trunk. You really didn't need this right now, especially when everything in your life was going downhill, out of everyone, you would think your best friend would support your wishes.

"I'm just telling you what's best for you!" He shouted, getting outside of the car while you rolled your suitcase towards your front door.

"I don't need you to tell me what's good for me and what's not," you argued, walking up the steps to your mom's house, getting out your keys from your pocket and unlocking the door. Kyoya followed close behind.

"Please just trust me on this," Kyoya begged, but you turned around to face him.

"No no no, you shouldn't be the one saying that, YOU have to trust ME, why are we even arguing about this? You know how I feel about this topic, yet you still have the urge to speak about it!" You yelled.

"It's because I love you!"

Those words shocked you immediately. You felt the awkwardness creeping up on you, maybe it was the argument, maybe you were mad at him, but you just didn't have the courage to say I love you too.