#1-5

1. They don't capitalize anything.

'he stared at me with his orbs. "i love you harry."'

Does it really take you that long to press a stupid button?

2. When everyone reads all of the stupid, uncapitalized, non-punctuated, no plot, fan fictions, claiming it's "good".

3. When the story has nearly the same line as another.

For instance, I was reading two sex slave stories and if you took the fact out that one of the girls' name was Alison and the other Hannah, it would be the same story.

Both sold to One Direction, the mom rushing them to get out, the mom pushing her in the mud, etc. etc.

4. Stupid boring names, used over and over. (sorry for those with these names. No offense.)

These include:

-Hannah

-Alison

-Brooke

-Fucking Darcy

-Stephanie

-Angela

-Anne

-Anything with a fucking A or K

Here's some new names:

-Sharkeisha

-Ladasha

-WATERMELONDREA

-Miley

-Ms. Twerksalot

-Olga

-and fucking Piper

5. It's all carrot.

'I look to my right and see Zayn staring into his mirror. "I'm so sexy." Well, he is the vain one.'

'I look to my right and see Louis munching on some carrots/carrot soup/ anything that involves fucking carrots. He rips off his shirt yelling, "SUPERMANNNNN!!!"'

'I look to might right to see Niall complaining about how hungry he is. "Let's go to Nandos."'

'I look to my right to see Liam playing with his Toy Story action figures. "Can we watch Toy Story?"'

'I look to my right to see Harry talking about pussy and petting his cat. "I'm naming you Darcy."'

This is just five of the many, many, stupid fan fiction moments.