31-35

31 - Ideas Run Out

You can usually tell when ideas begin running out as they start killing off important characters or adding in drama that just does not follow the story line. If I'm reading about the frog boy, I expect his bitch ass to follow the story line and not get abducted by aliens when he is supposed to be marrying some chick. This isn't a fucking sci-fi story. It shows up out of the fucking blue like Adele and that shit is uncalled for. Like, fuck. I wanna read the frickle frackle between Phan but apparently one is a hybrid cat thingie? PAUSE THE FUCKING MOVIE. WHAT?! 

32 - Unrealistic Expectations 

 If smut in fanfiction gave you unrealistic expectations about sex, raise your hand. Literally, the Mean Girls assembly in this bitch. I have been personally victimized by fanfiction and I'm going to sue any bullshit author that tries to sell sex as some magical thing that's "oh, so romantic", because IT'S FUCKING NOT.

33 - Unnesscesary Fights

Okay, are you ever reading and the two main characters are arguing over some bullshit thing that the other character did that wasn't actually their fault but you're sitting here, contemplating to yourself, "How the fuck did I get here?"

34 - WTF IS YOUR TITLE

Have you ever just seen a title that didn't make any sense at all or was just so overused *cough* Lolita *cough*  that you can no longer take the book seriously? Like it has absolutely no meaning to the story at all. It is completely irrelevant and not a play on words. Nothing. No connection and you're sitting here like, "Okay, what." The title is "Mission Impossible", but it is like... The movie, Scooby Doo: Monsters Unleashed (???)... K, like, uh...

35 - Rolls Too Fast

The story does not gradually pick up pace, no. This STORY IS FUCKING ROLLING A THOUSAND MILES PER HOUR AND THEY MEET AND GET MARRIED WITHIN THREE CHAOTERS THAT ARENT EVEN LONG AND YOU JUST WAT.