Dark Desires Unleashed

Katherine’s Pov

“Excuse me?” I looked at Sierra with wild eyes; no way can Nadia be my daughter. My daughter had been taken away from me when she was born and was given to another family. Sierra looked at Nadia and rolled her eyes “Do I need to repeat myself again?” Sierra asked in an annoyed voice.

I rolled my eyes “I refuse to believe that you are my daughter” Nadia rolled her eyes and god I could see the similarities “Fine then I will show you. So you can believe me” I frowned when I suddenly felt a sharp sting at the back of my head.

I let out a scream as I clutched at my head, images and videos played at the back of my head from my past.

Bulgaria 1490

“A little more, dearest a little more” my mother spoke softly trying to help me. I screamed out in pain, the pain of giving birth was unbearable. “Push a little more” my mother instructed me. I pushed a little more, feeling a pain rip through me making me scream out in pain again.

My father stood at the end of the bed looking at me with shame in his eyes, he wasn’t happy when he found out about me being pregnant. Especially that the child was out of wedlock. I pushed a little more screaming in the process when a small cry filled the room.

“It’s a girl” my mother spoke happily, “A girl?” I asked feeling the joy build within me, my mother nodded. “Please mother…let me see her” I spoke softly; my mother came around the bed when my father spoke out.

“Women don’t! What are you doing?” he spoke angrily, I shook my head knowing what was going to happen. My lips quivered as my mother turned around and walked towards my father “Let me at least hold her once” I spoke out, my mother gave my baby to my father.

“Just once…please just let me hold her once” I cried as my father started to walk out of the room, “Forget it! You have disgraced this family” he spoke angrily walking out of the room.

I cried trying to get out of bed when my mother came over “Katerina no” I cried trying to push her away “Katerina it’s better for her” I shook my head crying tears falling freely down my face “No please momma” I sobbed in her lap.

The pain came to an end and the tears were clearly running down my face, I looked up to see Nadia sorrow and sadness in her eyes “How did you find me?” I asked softly my lips quivering. No one knew about my birth or about that memory. It was something only myslef and my family knew about.

 “I tracked you down” Nadia shrugged I closed my eyes, trying to calm my breathing. I can’t believe im face to face with my daughter. “How where you able to access that memory?” I asked sitting down on the couch, Nadia sat down on the arm chair across me and smiled softly.

“Since you’re my mother and im a traveller well half vampire, half traveller im able to search through your memories and show them to you” I nodded my head taking a sip from the glass of bourbon that was on the coffee table.