Creature Of The Dark

Damon’s Pov

My heart fluttered at the site of the brunette girl gasping for air in front of me, I zoomed over to her cradling her body I softly murmured sweet things into her ears as she trashed around screaming and crying.

“Hey, it’s ok. Calm down” I mumbled stroking her hair, holing her tightly. “Look at me Sierra!” I screamed as she sobbed crazily, I grasped her face making her look at me forcefully “It’s okay” she nodded her head as she quieted down.

“Im dead?” Her green eyes sparkled, I hung my head low nodding “Damon, no please” I looked at her tears forming in my eyes, my heart ached “We were so late…im so sorry” I mumbled kissing her forehead.

A sob ripped through Sierras throat as she hugged me tightly “I didn’t want any of this” I nodded my head looking up at Stefan and Klaus who looked very emotional? Even Klaus looked emotional, maybe it is true. That Klaus has a soft spot for Sierra.

“I know, im so sorry” I mumbled, then it hit me Sierra never wanted to be a vampire. How about if she doesn’t want to complete the transition? Will she leave me? “What option are you going to choose?” I asked pulling away, Sierra never wanted any of this, I just hope she accepts the way she is now and doesn’t leave me “I don’t know” she mumbled I signed standing up I pulled her up with me “It’s your choice Sierra, but I can’t lose you”

With that I kissed her cheek walking out of the room, down the stairs to my car. Sighing I slammed my car closed as I sat down tapping my hands furiously on the steering wheel, all that went through my mind was find and Kill Katherine.

She had played with my feelings in 1864, played me and my brother, made me pin over her for years and now killing Sierra turning her into a vampire. Putting the key in ignition I backed out of the drive way, I raced down the road with one thing in mind Kill Katherine; don’t stop till I find her.

Sierras Pov

My gums, body and head was aching, the whole room was spinning in a circle. My throat was scratchy and thirsty for some red blood to be poured down my throat. I never wanted this; I never wanted to be a vampire, a creature of the dark.

I want to be human, get married, have children, grow old with my soul mate but now I won’t be able to do any of that. I will never be able to have children; I’ll never be able to be around humans without thinking of their blood pumping through their veins or how delicious there blood would be running down my throat. I will never be normal again.

“Sierra” I snapped out of my thoughts looking at Klaus and Stefan teary eyed “Yeah?” Stefan opened his arms, I smiled softly walking over to him he embraced him in a tight hug, I always knew I could count on Stefan.

 “It’s going to be okay, im going to help you” i nodded my head pulling back I leaned up kissing his cheek “Thank you” Stefan smiled as he kissed my forehead “Let’s get out of here, I need to teach you how to hunt and feed before night takes over” I nodded my head as Stefan walked out of the room.

Turning around I looked at Klaus “You okay love?” he asked I nodded my head “I’ll be fine” I gave him a soft smile, in return he smiled softly putting his hand on the back of my back pushing me slightly “Let’s get out of here” I nodded my head.

Walking out of the abanded house I spotted Stefan looking around “Where’s the car?” Klaus asked Stefan looked up annoyed “Damon took it, he took off wanting to kill Katherine” I signed in anger “What now?” Stefan looked around shrugging “Walk through the woods find some drunken teenager and teach Sierra how to hunt.” Klaus spoke I looked at him frowning “Can’t I drink animal blood to complete the transition?”

Stefan shook his head giving me an apologetic smile “Im sorry Sierra, you need human blood to complete the transition. Once you complete your transition you can drink animal blood” my heart sank knowing I had to drink from an innocent human being “Let’s just get this over and done with this” I mumbled walking into the woods.

I heard the crunches of leaves behind me indicating me that Stefan and Klaus were behind me “Someone’s here” Stefan mumbled I nodded my head looking around I spotted a young guy who was sitting on a log smoking.

“I will be here with you the whole way, okay?” I nodded my head “Okay”  Stefan held onto my waist as he instructed me “It’s simple, go up to him, catch him off guard feed off him and when you feel his body start to loosen pull away” I nodded my head I smiled trying to think positive “Okay”

I walked away from both boys and walked towards the guy that was sitting on the log smoking “Hey” he looked up at me and smiled back at me “Hey” I sat down next to him and immediately I could smell the alcohol “Want some?” I shook my head declining his offering of the cigarette “No thanks” he signed turning back to look out into the forest.

My gums were aching, I could hear his blood pumping through his veins making my lips wet and moist, without thinking I lunged at him ripping open his throat, I sucked harder as he screamed and thrashed.

I closed my eyes letting more blood go down my throat satisfying my thirst, I felt the guy stiffen and start to sway, remembering what Stefan had told me to do, I tried to pull away but failed miserably the taste of blood was overpowering.

“Sierra, stop” Stefan hissed as he tried to pull me away from the guy, I pushed him away my lips still glued to the guys neck “Sierra” Stefan screamed as he pulled me away from the guy, standing up I hissed at him baring my fangs “I think we may have an new ripper” Klaus mumbled as him and Stefan shared worried looks.

Damon’s Pov

After a good search around in town I found sweet Katherine in the Grill, after a good hour of being friendly to Katherine I spiked her drink with vervain and knocked her out, taking her to the Salvatore boarding house.

I tied up Katherine to a chair in the middle of the living room I strapped her legs and hands to the chair making sure she couldn’t escape. Payback is a bitch I smirked. “Wakey, Wakey” I slapped Katherine’s face hard.

Groaning Katherine sat up in alert looking at me, I smirked at her folding my arms over my chest “You’re finally awake!” I smirked Katherine glared at me as she tried to break free “why am I here?” she spoke through grit teeth, I smirked walking over to my table of ‘toys’ that I set up.

I picked up a sharp knife admiring the smoothness and sharpness of it, turning back to Kathrine I smirked “You should know” I dipped the knife into some vervain water and walked over to Kathrine who had wide eyes “Damon you know you still love me, you don’t want to hurt me.” I laughed.

I laughed so hard that I had to clutch onto my stomach “Stop fooling yourself Katherine” I smirked I kneeled down so I was sitting in front of her I smirked “You should know Katherine…” i mumbled trailing away “That if I still loved you I wouldn’t do this” I shoved the knife into her stomach making her scream, I twisted the knife deep within her stomach making her gasp “I thought you were stronger than this Katherine, don’t start now…we only just started” I smirked.