Family Ties?

Sierra’s Pov

I felt pure anger looking at my sister “Elena” I spat Elena looked nervous as she smiled softly at me, rolling my eyes I glared at her “Hey” I faked laughed looking at Stefan “I don’t want her here” with that I walked away.

Walking into the living room I grabbed a bottle of Bourbon I bounced on the couch “Someone is on their period” Damon teased I glared at him as he lifted my legs he sat down putting my legs on his lap “Shut up” Damon chuckled as he drew circles on my legs “What’s wrong?”

I sat up taking a sip of my drink I saw from the corner of my eye Elena and Stefan walk past us and up the stairs “What’s wrong is the bitch is back” Damon frowned “Bitch?” I rolled my eyes “Elena you idiot” Damon made an ‘Ohh’ sound as he looked around “She’s here?” I nodded my head “Yep”

Damon stood up as he smirked “Well I better say hello” I shook my head grabbing his arm, Damon hated Elena cause of what she did and if he want to see her, Elena will end up dead meat. Even though I hate her as much as I hate to say this she is my sister after all.

“Sierra look at me” I looked at Damon as his eyes softened “She hurt you, treated you like trash. She might be your sister but she’s not mine.” I nodded my head I hugged Damon tightly as Damon hugged back he kissed my head.

“I just wanna say hi” Damon smirked I chuckled pulling away “I think she’s upstairs” Damon nodded his head as he walked away. Sitting on the couch I took a sip of my drink when I heard a strangled scream. Jumping up in action I looked around like a ninja to hear a few smashes coming from upstairs, oh no.

Running up the stairs I tried not to fall, walking into Stefan’s room where there was screaming I pushed open the door to find Damon pinning Elena to the wall “Damon!” I screamed at him Damon glared at Elena as he choked her lifting her off the ground “Don’t you dare think for a second I will allow you to live here again!” Damon screamed at her.

“Damon” I tried to push him away I looked at Stefan who was standing in the corner looking at a batch of blood on the floor? Oh, no. “Stefan” Stefan looked at me as his eyes changed “No, Come one Stefan” I walked towards him knowing this was hard for him “Damon” I mumbled.

Stefan was on a bunny diet and if he saw human blood he would become a ripper we don’t need that now not with everything going on “Where the hell did the blood come from?” I muttered glaring at Damon and Elena.

“Im bleeding” Elena spat holding the back of her head “Then get out of here!” Damon screamed at her “What and leave him!” I glared at Elena as Stefan was now looking at her like a piece of meat “Elena you fucking idiot! Get the hell out of here before you become dinner”

Elena shook her head as she stepped forward her hand still on the back of her head “I can help him” she muttered me and Damon rolled our eyes “Stope trying to be the hero Elena” me and Damon spoke at the same time I smirked “Jinx” Damon groaned “I said it first” I shook my head crossing my arms over my shoulders “I said it first”

“Shut up!” Stefan screamed making me jump “I can hear your blood pumping, get out of here” Elena shook her head as she walked closer “Control Stefan” Stefan backed away as he shook his head “Get out of here, Elena and Sierra before I hurt you” I glared at Elena pulling on her arm.

“You heard him” Elena pulled away “I said no, I want to help him” glaring at Elena I grabbed my arm lifting it I slapped her across the face “That’s for being a stubborn ass bitch” I muttered with that I walked out of the room from the corner of my eyes I saw Damon leave the room mumbling a ‘good luck’

“That must of hurt” I laughed drily shrugging, pouring 2 glasses of bourbon “she deserves it” Damon nodded his head as he took a sip of his drink.

“Let’s go to the grill” Damon nodded his head “Ok” we grabbed our jackets and walked to the car buckling up Damon drove to the Mystic Grill.

Stefan’s Pov

“Get out of here” Elena shook her head as she held the back of her head “Let me help you” I shook my head trying to fight against myself “I will hurt you” Elena shrugged as she walked closer to me, zooming over to the other side of the room I tried to keep myself up.

“Go away!” I screamed at her but she didn’t listen, I still can’t believe that she is here; the Elena I knew and loved broke and tore my heart the minute she left Mystic Falls. I now love someone else, even though it is very wrong of me to love that person I still do.

“Just let me help you!” Elena screamed I shook my head I felt the smell of blood consume me “NO!” I screamed this time the scent of blood consuming me even more “Im going to kill you” I muttered I felt my body twitch as my face changed and my canes came out.

“Stefan” Elena mumbled I stalked towards her hunger and need for her blood “You don’t want to hurt me” I walked up to Elena as she backed away, in a matter of seconds I lunged at her neck sucking all the blood out as she screamed.

I didn’t want to hurt her but she didn’t listen to me, I warned her but she ignored me. Out of everyone Elena knows it’s the hardest thing for me to control my desire for blood.

“Run! Go!” I screamed as I threw Elena’s body to the ground, Elena shuffled as she ran out of the room, her blood still on my lips I wanted more on instinct I ran after her. Grabbing Elena by the hair I bit into her neck again, suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach stumbling back I looked down to see a stake.

“I always come prepared” Elena muttered kicking me in the crouch she ran away, groaning I fell to the ground trying to get the stake out but it was too deep “Someone help” I muttered trying to pull out the stake which I failed miserably.

“Katherine” I screamed as I saw Katherine get out of her car, she frowned super speeding over she bent down smirking “Need help?” I nodded my head breathing heavily “Please” Katherine smirked as she crouched down “I want something in return” I groaned “What is it?” I asked trying not to move.

“When the time comes” I nodded my head “Ok” Katherine nodded her head “I trust you Stefan” with that she pulled the stake out and walked away “What did you want? Why did you come here?” Katherine turned around and shrugged “I wanted to check up on my Faviroute Salvatore” she smirked winking at me; she got into her car and drove away.