It's A Pleasure To Meet You

Sierra's Pov

"Come one Damon!" I whined trying to take the glass of Bourbon out of Damon's hands he laughed lifting it higher "Nope!" I rolled my eyes when Damon's phone started to ring "Answer quick! Im sure Elena's going to need her saviour" I rolled my eyes Damon looked at me with sympathy shaking his head.

After a couple of minutes he shut the phone his face full of anger "Let's go" he grabbed my arm pulling me off the stool he walked me to the car his hands still tightly wrapped around my arm.

"What happened?" I asked in concern he didn't answer, all he did was start the car and drive "Damon!" I screamed at him slapping the back of his head he turned around giving me an icy glare that made a shiver run down my spine "Stop" his voice was full of anger.

I sank back down in my seat knowing that I should wait he looked very pissed something was up, finally we arrived at the Gilbert house were my things were in front of the door and the house had people I had never seen holding boxes walking inside. I got out of the car running to Stefan who was standing next to his car "What's happening?" I asked in confusion I looked at my things.

He frowned looking at Damon who was looking at my things "Sierra the house is sold, Elena sold the house" my whole world came crashing down as my legs gave way. Unwillingly tears started to fall down my face as I knew what he meant; my own sister had sold our family home and threw my things on the street!

I woke up gasping for air as i felt 2 strong arms shaking me I looked up to meet Damon's crystal blue eyes "You ok?" he asked in concern I nodded my head looking around my room and down at myself I was covered in sweat "If you want I can compel you to forget it's been 3 months" I shook my head moving away sliding off the bed "No!" I refused to let Damon take away my memories from me.

"Ok why don't you get showered? I'll make you breakfast" I nodded my head as he came and kissed my head I smiled hugging him before walking into the bathroom. Stripping down I turned on the hot water walking inside, washing my hair and body I stood there thinking about how my life has been for the last 3 months. Well my sister ran away throwing my things on the street, im living with 2 vampires and I still don't have a boyfriend!

Shaking all these thoughts out of my head I turned off the tap grabbing a white towel I wrapped it around my body walking into my room. Drying my hair I started on my make-up which was very light. I put on a fresh pair of black underwear followed by a black lace bra. Signing I jumped on my bed grabbing my diary from underneath the mattress.

Dear Diary

I don't even know what im going to write...I just want to forget about everything and start fresh.

You know what? That's what im going to do! Im going to forget about my dumb ass sister and start fresh as of today! Well im only in my bra and underwear and im starting to get cold, I'll write very thing down once im bothered.

Byeeee.

Jumping off the bed I put on a green, aqua dress that was ruffled at the bottom, after tying up the back I put on some killer heels that were snake printed that matched perfectly with the dress. Smirking I grabbed my clutch that was the same as my shoes.

I walked down the stairs, I say walked but I actually ran down the stairs where I tripped and was caught by Stefan "Thanks" I ruffled his hair jumping out of his grip he laughed following me into the kitchen.

"Chef Damon!" I said in a thick Italian voice which made him smirk "Where is my food?" I smirked trying to hold back in my laughter "Here" he spoke in an Italian accent which made me laugh, Damon put a plate of sausages and eggs in front of me "Where's my food?" Stefan frowned Damon rolled his eyes grabbing a can of dog food that we had? "Here" I roared into laughter as Stefan looked at the can.