Sister Rivary

Stefan’s Pov

It’s been 2 days that I have not returned home after drinking Elena’s blood I couldn’t stay at home anymore with Sierra being human and the smell of blood bags from the basement it was too much for me.

I have killed over 30 people in the last 2 days ripping them apart; I still have not turned off my humanity thankfully that is the one thing that I still hold onto my humanity.

"Damon” I dropped the girls head on the ground as I turned around to see a grossed out Damon “2 days and this is what you have been up to?” Damon looked around the cringing at all the dead, bloody bodies that were on the ground.

“Well…” I trailed of not being able to explain myself “She didn’t listen” I spoke referring to Elena; Damon rolled his eyes “Why don’t we go back? Run you a nice bath and get you cleaned up” I rolled my eyes I looked around “I can’t Damon, I need to do something with all of these” I gestured to the bodies around me.

“I will clean it up for you” I shook my head as I sat down on a log running my hands through my hair “What the hell have I done?” I pulled at my hair, I could hear a small heartbeat making me look around wildly “It’s about control Steff” Damon put his hand on my shoulder.

“Im trying” I mumbled, trying so hard not to get up and find that human that was walking in the woods “Let’s get out of here, we will clean this up later” Damon turned around and started walking away, I stood up following him when the scent of blood caught my senses, that’s when I felt my face turn I abanded Damon and ran looking for my next meal.

Sierra’s Pov

“Sierra I have a feeling something has gone wrong with Stefan im going to go ok?” I nodded my head pinching Damon’s cheek I smirked “Awwww! The big bro side of you is coming out, go after your brother I will be fine!” Damon chuckled as he took one last sip of his drink he turned around walking out of the grill.

“Bye!” I screamed, Damon turned around shaking his head he chuckled. I sat down in one of the booths ordering a glass of Bourbon. Signing I looked around the Grill and spotted Nik who had just walked in with Kol.

I smiled and blushed deeply remembering what had happened the night of the ball, I looked up to see that Kol and Nik were at the bar; biting my lip I wondered if I should go over and say hi.

Having a small battle in my head I gulped down my drink I walked to the bar sitting on one of the stools “Hello love” I smiled looking to my left I smiled at Nik “Hey” Nik smirked as he checked me out I couldn’t help but blush “Ahhh the lovely Sierra” I rolled my eyes at Kol arrogance.

“Kol” I mumbled trying not to stare at Nik “What brings you by?” Kol asked smugly checking me out I rolled my eyes taking a sip of his drink which was very strong “Boredom” I looked around glaring at the she devil who entered the Grill.

“My Faviroute Gilbert” Nik smirked I glared at him “Don’t touch her” Nik smirked as he raised his hands in the air “I didn’t say anything love” I turned around I took a sip of Kol drink again “That’s my drink” Kol whined I shrugged my shoulders “Go cry you pussy” Kol glared at me as he got off his stood and walked over to the pool table.

“Your brothers a dick” I took another sip of the drink, Nik moved closer to me smirking “And you my love are very rough” I giggled and traced my hand up and down his shirt “I like to play rough” I smirked inching closer, Nik smirked as he moved forward too.

“I like the way you act” Nik tapped my nose making me giggle and blush “Thank you” he smirked as he leaned closer until our lips were just were so close “What the hell” I heard the she devils voice.

Silently cursing I pulled away glaring at my sister who looked outraged “What the hell do you want?” I glared at her; Elena looked between me and Nik folding her arms over her chest “I could ask you the same question”

“Fuck off Elena” Elena glared at me “Don’t talk to me like that Sierra! Come on we are going home” she grabbed my arm forcefully pulling me off the stool “Leave me alone” I spat trying to push her away, Nik grabbed Elena’s upper arm making her gasp “Leave her alone Nik, please this is between me and her” Nik looked at me I nodded my head.

“Hurt her Elena I will kill you” Elena laughed dryly as we walked out of the Grill she turned around to smile at Nik “You won’t hurt me Klaus, because we all know you have a soft spot for my sister” Nik glared at her as she smirked walking out of the grill.

On instinct I slapped Elena across the face “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Elena held her cheek as she glared “Im saving your sorry ass” I laughed walking away “I didn’t need saving! What the fuck is wrong with you?” Elena stopped her foot as she glared at me.

“You were about to kiss Klaus” I shrugged my shoulders “It’s not the first time” I walked Elena gasped “You’ve kissed Klaus?” I nodded my head smirking “Nearly slept with him too”

Elena’s face was beyond hilarious I just wanted to laugh “You don’t control me Elena. After all I am the older sister” I paused biting my lip “The minute you left town you were no longer my sister, I don’t even know who you are anymore” with that I turned around walking away.