Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Ariana's P.O.V

"Okay, yeah, I'll let you know the plans for later on." I say and then hang up.

Harry called and asked me out on a date. I was so scared of what was going to come out of my mouth because my mind was in a different state. I dont know about this "dating" stuff because of what my uncle did to me. He made my decision to trust men very hard. Just thinking of Harry doing something like my uncle did is making my skin crawl. I should not be worried about that because Harry doesn't seem like the type to hurt me. When I told him the story he was already getting really pissed so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want to hurt me. Besides getting raped by my uncle, I've never had sex. Sex was not in my interest after the incident.

I just couldn't handle it because I'm afraid if I ever have sex I would just think of my uncle and what he did to me. I can't handle that right now and I'm ok with being a virgin? Well a virgin in my mind. I get my mind off of this subject and think about what I will wear on my date with Harry that I am deeply terrified of right now. What will I wear? Should I even go? Will I embarrass myself? These questions are floating all in my head and I just need to rest right now. Maybe I will feel better when I wake up.

....

BEEP BEEP the alarm on my phone goes.

"Oh, shit" I say.

I check my phone and there is 6 missed calls from harry and 2 messages from him. One of them read

*Ariana where the hell are you I've been waiting for a while now. Are you ok*

I respond with

*I overslept with my nap I will be there in a bit don't leave.*

He responds 2 minutes later with "ok" and I quickly get myself ready for our date. We are going to see a movie. Thats typical right? I wouldn't know because this is my first date ever! But in the movies the boy always takes the girl out to a movie so I guess this is right. I put on my high waisted jeans with my favorite floral tee and my white converses and head for the door. I didn't really have time to do my hair and makeup so all I did was put my hair in a ponytail and put on some mascara.

....

Harry's P.O.V

Its been 15 minutes since Ariana texted me and she is still not here. Did she bail on me? My thoughts are answered when I see her park. She is fixing her lipgloss in her rear view mirror and it looks adorable. She looks adorable. She is a bit overdressed for the movies but I guess thats what girls do right? They dress really nice all the time. She is headed my way so I look away and hope she didn't catch me staring at her.

"Hey Harry," she says with that million dollar smile.

"Hey beautiful, you look really good," I say.

Damn was that too much?

"Thanks, you look really handsome yourself," damn. She's so cute.

"Thanks," I say with a smile I'm trying to hold back. "What movie should we watch?"

She takes her hand and puts it under her chin and and thinks. She's even cute while thinking.

"We should watch something funny, like, maybe That Awkward Moment?" She says then looks at me for confirmation.

"Whatever you want to watch we will watch." I say and pull out my wallet.

She stops me from opening my wallet to pull out my money and says, "Do you want to watch it?"

The way the street light makes her eyes sparkle makes me get weak inside. She looks like a little angel.

I can't take it anymore.

"Harry? What do you wan-"

She is cut off by my lips on hers, this is what I've been wanting since the day I saw her. She is moaning my name in my mouth and deepening the kiss. I find that really fucking sexy, I just want to take her home and...

"Harry!" She finally lets go.

"What? Dont you like this? You don't like me do you?" I start to panic because my earlier doubts and insecurities are returning.

"No, I like you, I really like you, but I'm just not comfortable with this stage of a relationship yet." she says with her head down.

"Sorry, I just. Sorry," I say while looking past her. The only thing I can focus on is how perfect her lips fit into mine. They moved so in sync with each other like they were made for each other.

"You still want to watch that movie?" I question.

"Yes, I still want to watch the movie, I didn't come here for nothing you know?" she is no longer frowning, instead there's a small smile on her lips.

.....

"That movie really sucked!" I say while throwing the stale popcorn in the trash.

"No, it didn't!" she says while slightly shoving me on the side of my stomach.

"You are just mad that Zac looks hotter than you!" She says while laughing.

"What?! I look way better than him! I bet he can't kiss like I can."

I say while laughing and she tenses up. I can tell throughout the whole movie she was thinking about that kiss. At some parts of the movie I could see her screwing her eyes shut and when she opened them and see me looking at her she would look away fast.

"Maybe," she says in almost a whisper.

As we are going out the door a man comes up to Ariana and smacks her ass. This is when I go off.

"What the hell dude!" I shove him hard and he stumbles back in shock.

"What? Is she your sister or something?" he is really pissing me off now.

"Try girlfriend you fucking asshole!" I punch him in the face.

"Harry, stop! Please, just stop!" I hear Ariana shout from behind me.

I stop and look back at her. Her eyes are filled with worry and I am off of the man in seconds.

"Fuck out of here!" I bark back at his terrified body still lying on the ground. I turn back around to face Ariana, who has calmed down but still seems a little on edge.

"I'm really sorry, Ariana." I begin to apologize.

I am caught off guard when her lips violently push against mine. Her small hands cup my cheek and my hands are on her lower back pushing her close to me.

She lets go and looks up to me.

"Thank you for defending me and stopping when I asked you to."

"Anytime, babe. As long as you still have a good idea of me in your mind" we are still in a tight embrace, so I kiss her head, I wish I could stay like this forever.

....

A.N.

FOLLOW OUR INSTAGRAM @ learningtolovefanfic

We might make a Twitter soon depending on where we go from here.

We are almost at 300 reads and we could not be more thankful. We just want to give you all a massive thanks and hope you really enjoy this chapter. Vote, share, comment, eat, jump, breathe, enjoy, I don't care, just know that we love you and thank you all so much.

Update - as I tried saving this we got Rated R, lol, probably for "foul" language. Oh well, just letting you guys know, now you'll have to go to our website or profile to find the story. It'll still update and stuff, just letting our new readers know!

Stay groovy .xx