Chapter 12

Chapter 12

1 week later......

Harrys POV

Today is the day that I've been waiting for; the day that I've been excited for for about least 2 weeks! Today is the day I take my beautiful girl to Disneyland. I feel like a little kid so much. I get out of bed and shut my alarm off, I begin to text Ariana my usually good morning text. She responds 5 minutes later

*not rly a good morning, can't go because i'm feeling really sick*

Is this really happening? Out of all the days, this has to be the one she gets sick?

*ummmm.... are you serious?* I hope that this is some joke.

*yes! did you think im joking?* shit shit shit.

*I was hoping you were, but out of all days?* I hope she doesn't take this the wrong way.

*come over and we'll talk?* why not?

*be over in 20* I pack my bags in the back of my Nissan just incase we still need to drive to the airport. There's no need for my GPS, by now I've memorized the way to Ariana's house.

....

Ariana's POV

20 minutes. That's all I have to finish his cake. Crap. I still have to ice it and change.

"Mom!" I yell, looking concerned she runs down the stairs.

"What what what what?" she's looking around the kitchen trying to see if anything happened.

"When Harry comes to the door, can you stall him?" she sighs when she realizes nothing happened and I giggle, this earns me a glare, you know, the "mom stare."

I add a "pretty pretty please" and bat my eyelashes.

"What's in it for me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, what do I get if I stall him?" she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Mom! We're wasting time!!!" I say while pulling my hair into a messy bun to do the icing.

"I'm waiting."

"Oh my gosh, I don't know I'll buy you that blender you've wanted." By the time I look up she's looking out the window by the door, waiting for Harry I suppose.

I finish the icing and look at the clock on the microwave, 9:17am, he should be here in 5 or 6 minutes. I run upstairs to change but when I get to my room, I sit on my bed and look around. I have a minute or two to spare. I already chose my outfit for the day last night so it's sitting on my bed. That should save me some time.

I look around my room and see the blue walls, the semi-new bedding, and a bunch of furniture I'm still not used to. I'm so happy Harry and I decided to redo it, the red and pink room I had last month didn't fit me anymore. Thinking about Harry, I think about when we met 'till now, all the good memories in between. I look in the mirror next to my bed and realize I'm smiling like crazy.

I'd love to stay and reminisce, but I hear my mom talking. I look at my phone.

New text from: Babe <3

*pulling into your driveway now*

1 minute ago

Crap. I hurriedly get dressed and make sure I have everything packed. While I check my makeup I over hear my mom. I told her the plan yesterday and she agreed to help me out. Now's the time for her to do that.

"Yeah, it started last night, her head was burning up."

Harry hasn't said anything, at least not anything I've heard, so I decide to creep downstairs. Luckily my stairs is a good distance from the living where they're talking. I skee into the kitchen and I can see part of the living room couch, more importantly, I can hear better.

"Is she in her room then?" Harry asks politely.

"Um," come on mom, "no she's in the dining room." eh, good enough. She's never been a good liar. I hear Harry stand up to leave so I grab the cake, wait until he can't see me, then I stand a couple feet behind him.

"Um, Ms. Joan," he starts to turn around," she's not i-" his eyes meet mine.

"Surprise!" I say with a huge smile on my face.

....

Harry's POV

"Um, Ms. Joan," I say as I start to turn around, "she's not i-" and I have to stop myself when I see her face. She's holding a cake decorated with colorful icing and a mickey-mouse-shaped candle in the middle.

When she says "Surprise" loudly, her whole whole face lights up and she wears the brightest smile I've seen in a while.

I'm at a loss for words, but she has this anxious look in her eyes, despite her smile. She's trying to gauge how I'm going to react.

Since I can't say anything, I kiss her. For a long time.

When we finally pull away, I ask if she made it.

"My best time for making a cake, I did it in under 20 minutes but, ah! Harry!" we're reliving the whole paint scene again. I took some of the extra icing out of the tube while she was talking and swiped some on her cheek.

"Oh, I thought you were sick," I say teasingly with a smirk.

"Oh shut it, I'm gonna get you back." she grabs the icing and runs towards me. I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder but she still managed to get my nose.

"Stop squirming or I'll throw you in the car now."

"I still have to bring my stuff down!" she's laughing so hard I can barely make out what she's saying but since I understood I bring her up the stairs. When we get to her room I put her down and look at it.

"Wow, I did good." she looks up and realizes what I'm talking about.

"Uh, we did good." she swats my arm then

"Yeah, yeah," I mutter as I rub my arm, "I'll grab those."

We walk to the car, the temperature is cool for a mid-July day, perfect for a drive to the aiport. I load Ariana's bags in the back with mine.

"What'd you do with Jason for the next week or so?" she asks.

"He's at my Uncle's house a couple miles away," I notice her flinch at the word uncle so I grab her hands.

"Hey," I say, "do you remember what I asked? I asked for you to put that behind you, alright?"

She nods and we walk back hand in hand to the house so she can say goodbye to her mom. They hug for a while and mutter things into each other's ears. When Ariana pulls away, her mom plants a kiss on her daughter's forehead, then she catches me off guard when she hugs me. I hug back immediately.

"Take care of her," Ms. Joan says.

"I'll keep her safe," I reply.

"Harry," she pulls away and looks up with tears in her eyes, "thank you for saving my little girl."

....

A.N.

Okay so it's almost been a month so hi again! We hope you guys are enjoying your summer! Please vote, share, follow us on Instagram @LearningToLoveFanfic and @HarianaLTL on Twitter. Sorry the wait was so long, but I promise we have a lot, like A LOT planned for this book, so be excited! We'll try to get on a better update schedule, but for now, enjoy!

love you guys .xx :)