Chapter 4

Harry’s P.O.V

Its been over 4 hours and all I've been getting from the picture of Ariana is

“Omg she is too beautiful” with the little heart eyes emoji

and

“Ew why is her hair that bright of a red?” with the emoji making a disgusting face

I need her number and it’s making me feel all weird on the inside because I’ve never felt this way about a girl. This girl...well Ariana. She’s been on my mind since the moment we laid eyes on each other. It was like it’s meant to be. What am I doing? Thinking about a girl that doesn't even know me and probably is not even interested in me. A loud crash takes me out of my thoughts. I walk out of my room and go straight into the kitchen.

I wish I didn’t.

What I see pisses me off to the extreme. A broken glass of whiskey is on the floor and its contents are spreading from the fridge down to under the dishwasher. I look around the kitchen only to find my dad and some slut making out. My dad is taking off her shirt and feeling on her at the same time. Why does he do this to himself and me? Why is he messing around with another woman when he’s still married? When my mom died, she and him were still married so that makes him legally married. He needs some high in his life, and this obviously isn’t the right way to do it.

I go up to my dad and they don't seem to notice me so I pull my dad from between her legs and push him onto the couch in our living room. The slut is still on top of the counter with a dumbfounded look on her face so I give her a warning glare to not even try to say something because this is none of her business. She hops off the counter and starts to put her skanky dress and hooker heels on, my dad tries many times to stop her but I hold him back from getting up and going after her.She finally leaves and I let go of him. He turns and looks at me with a disgusted drunken look that I am all too familiar with.

“What?” I bark.

“Why are you always interfering with the woman I bring here” he says with a frown. He just doesn't get it and that’s the worst part about all this. He doesn’t know that he is tearing our family apart.

“You dont get it do you? You think I do this because I am jealous or something? No! No I do it because mom and you are still married and it is disgusting that she has to look down on you and see you doing these things with women you don't even know!” He looks at me then turns his back and heads for the kitchen. He grabs another bottle of whiskey and chugs it straight from the bottle. No cup or anything. I plop on the couch with annoyance and pull my phone out of my pocket. I check my instagram and see a DM notification from a girl. I open it and it has a picture of the Ariana girl and her number. I am not as excited for her number as I was 5 hours ago. I reply with a thanks and add Ariana to my contacts.

Arianas P.O.V

“This is your area right here.” My manager says while guiding me to my dressing room.

Today is my photoshoot for Cosmo magazine and I am really excited about this one. This magazine is more on the mature side of my career.

“I wanna do something different with you.” My hairdresser says while playing in my hair.

“What are you suggesting”? I say with a weak smile.

“Maybe we could dye your hair!”

“What no way! I’m not going to let you dye my hair!”

“Come on it will be fun!” Come on. Don’t give me that look.

“No.”

“Pleeeeease.” she says emphasizing the e.