One Week

Brookes POV

“I’m getting worried Michael.”

“I know me to It should never have taken this long.”

Who is talking? Ugh I feel like I have been hit by a truck. Oh no maybe I was. Let’s see what is the last thing I remember? Umm… I was with Brayden and we were having a heated make out session then… Oh yeah the forest but where am I now.

“When it happened to me it was only a couple of days, what are we going to do?”

“The only thing we can do, we wait.”

“I wish Brayden would hurry and get here with the witch doctor already!”

“He’ll be here just be patient.”

What is wrong with me why can I hear everyone in my head? Everything is dark and I can only hear voices. Oh crap… what if I am in a comma? I think I recognize the people talking. I think its mom and dad.

“He’s here” I heard my dad say.

I could hear a door open and someone walk in.

“Did you bring the witch doctor?” Dad questioned

“Even better.” Wait that’s Brayden talking. He’s here!

Not even two seconds later I heard someone else walk in the room.

“What… How did…? Where?” I think was my mom said fumbling for words.

“She will explain everything once she has woke Brooke up.”Brayden stated.

I felt someone the bed beside me dip down and someone felt of my head. Then they grabbed my hand. I heard the sound of something clinking together and then my mouth being pulled open. I felt a liquids substance being ejected in my mouth. It had a sweet taste like tangerines but a bitter after taste.

“It will only be a few minutes now.” A new voice said.

Wait who is that? It sounded like a frail old lady but I don’t recognize the voice. Ugh I hate being in the dark about everything. I wish I would just wake up already.

“It’s not working. What’s taking so long?”

“Patients dear.” The old lady ordered.

I suddenly started feeling like I had control of my body again. I tried moving my hand and but could only move my fingers. ‘Come on’ I tried again a second time and was able to move my whole arm and my hand.

“She’s moving “Mom squealed in happiness.

I started to feel more and more control over my whole body again. I picked up my hand and rubbed my eyes before opening them. I was starring at a ceiling, my ceiling. So I must be at home. I raised my head up and saw both my parents and Brayden and an old woman starring at me. Mom seen me and rushed over to the bed.

“Oh thank God we were so worried.” she said squeezing the life out of me.

“Mom… can’t… breathe.” I said trying to get air.

“Oh sorry honey.” She said letting go.

“So how are you feeling?” Dad asked.

“Horrible.” I stated

“That’s perfectly normal dear. You will be feeling much better soon.” The old lady said.

“Umm not to be rude but who are you?” I asked her.

“My name is Naomi.”

“Am I supposed to know you? We have met before and I don’t remember right? Oh no I have amnesia don’t I?” I panicked