[1]

First School Day
[Judy POV]

I wake up to my alarm clock, blaring in my ears. I heard faint footsteps get louder as they stop outside my door. Oh no! My brother, Tyler, who is my twin, rushed in and hit me with a dinosaur pillow while jumping on my bed. Yes he is very childish but not outside of the house. Outside, he is an overprotective brother and son. All I know is that when we were five our strange father left us and told Tyler to take care of me and Mom.

"Wake up Judy!! I have to drive you to school because mom forced me! Get up! It's our first day at school Judy!" He shouted in my ear.

I groan at him but got up and went to the bathroom. I had a warm shower. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. After doing what everyone usually does, I go to my dressing table and put on light makeup and pull on a white shirt, that had maroon sleeves, and blue ripped jeans. I grab my phone and head downstairs to eat.

I am immediately hit with smell of fresh waffles. "Good morning mom, Tyler and James," I say with a pleasant smile.

James is my younger brother who always protects me from Tyler when we play 'Princess and the Dragon'. Well Tyler's the dragon, James is the knight and I am the princess.

I quickly eat my waffles and skip out of the house waving back at them. Tyler walks out after me and we got into his car. The drive to school was silent, a good silence.

As soon as we park the car and step out all eyes were on us. I was nervous and I think Tyler could sense it because he walked to me and held my hand, squeezing it reassuringly.