//Christmas special//Grim matchstick x reader

This is more platonic and I like the dragon boi even though I died over 100 times on this dood.
PLUS THIS IS PLATONIC MORE THAN ANYTHING.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

You were in grims castle. Why? You may ask. Well, Grim was your best dragon friend. Many people were intimidated by this giant lime-green scaly dragon but you weren't at all scared. You saw he wasn't meant to hurt anyone. After all, his flames were just meant to be fun n' games.

You looked at the fire that was consuming the wood you had thrown in there to keep you warm, since Grim was outside helping with the winter festival. You were sitting in the blanket fort you had created due to boredom and the slight chance of death by hypothermia.

You wanted to go make yourself Hot chocolate with marshmallows/coffee/tea but that meant on leaving your comfortable warmth with blankets. You kept on glancing at the kitchen that was across the room or to wait for Grim. Luckily, your prayers were answered by Grim entering the castle. He had a little trouble first but managed to squeeze in.

"h-hey Y/n! I-i'm home!" he stuttered. "Hi Grim!" you enthusiastically shout. You jumped off your blanket fort and ran towards Grim matchstick. You hugged his stomach, Grim tried to hug you back but his arms were too small.

"Y-y/n! Y-ou shouldn't be o-out of the covers! You sh-should be be-beside the fi-fire!" he jogged over to the fire and dropped you down into the blanket fort. You peeked your head out and pouted like a 3 year old not getting their chocolate. Grim started to lower himself beside the fort and eventually lyed down.

You jumped out of your pillow fort and snuggle into Grim. "Your the best dragon anyone can wish for." you started to pet Grim on his head while sitting up. "y-your the best hum-an a dr-dragon can wi-sh for!" he cheerily replied.

You guys sat by the fire and slept. Knowing you will be protected by your best friend.

🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

This is small but hey I'm gettin' real busy now.

Anyway my apologies.
HAPPY CHIRISTMAS EVE
It's only 6 minutes to Christmas(Ireland) and I am hyped.

Have some memes aswell to make up the short chapter

M e M e
M a c h i n e
W I T H O U T
M e M e s
I
W I l l
D I e