Beppi the clown x reader

Beppi is the only clown I can make an exception for.
You'll float too
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

You had entered a tent cause you heard crying. You saw a little buggy and immediately your parent side kicked in. You ran over to the buggy. You were worried about the child, how long it was there and would it survive.

You reach the buggy and peek in to see the baby. You pick the baby up into your arms and start to cradle it.
"Rock-a-by baby on the treetop, when the wind blows, the cradle will Rock"
You started to sing. The baby stopped crying and started to giggle. You slowed down in confusion until it's laugh became menacing.

It's head turned around with a  *crack*. It starts to change into some clown. Red on one part of its face and white on the other. You drop the baby in surprise but the thing just stretches out to a 6 foot clown. You sigh to only figure out it was your best friend beppi.

"Beppi I swear to God if you mimick a baby again I'm putting you up for adoption." Beppi just chuckled at your statement. "Y/N! You only know my jokes are just fun n' games!" he complains. You roll your eyes in annoyance.

"I have to say, yer face was priceless when I scared ya!" he piped up. "it must of been if you used a baby against me. A BABY. You know how I find little babies adorable." you puffed your cheeks out in a childlike fashion as you crossed your arms.

Beppi chuckled "there's something I've always liked about'cha Y/n." You stood up straight when you heard this. "R-really?" you stutter. "Well, heck yeah! Your so amazing, pretty and can handle a joke! Most people just leave me!"

You let off a slight blush since you weren't usually complimented about your personality and looks. "Wow beppi, I didn't know your edgy", you snickered.

"Hey! Atleast I get out and do something when I'm bored and not read some stuff that has people shouting DESU, KAWAII, SENPAI :3."  he jokingly retorts. You were about to start an epic roast but you were silenced when screams had rushed past.

"OH! That's just the roller-coaster! Wanna go on it?" he elbows you and starts to wiggle his unibrow at you. You blink in amazement and agree since you were basically doing nothing important or worth both of your time.

You were suddenly getting dragged by beppi but you might have thought he was a horse instead by the speed and power he possessed. You were finally stopped by a long que. "Gosh darn these ques!" he let go of your hand and started to think. A light-bulb appeared above his head while his face turned as smug as the grinches.

"THERE'S FREE KITTENS N' PUPPIES IN THE DIE HOUSE!" beppi shouted. Everybody in the line dashed without hesitation while you and beppi walked up to the roller-coaster. You both sat in the same compartment. You both put on your seatbelts and pulled down the iron bar.

Beppi grabbed a balloon dog (phase 2 of his battle. Yeah those things. You'll also be riding that specific roller-coaster.) and told it to press the big red button. It chomp-floated it's way there and booped the button with its nose. As soon as the button was pressed you guys took off like a rocket.

Who'd ya expect, Sportaflop? ~~
Lil' time skip.

The ride was great, apart from dropping your (type of phone)  (IPhoneXD). Luckily, your phone decided to be your friend and actually not break.

You both started cracking jokes, uncontrollably giggle and make flirty remarks to each other because you guys were high off energy that was clearly conserved for too long.

"Y/N..? I need to tell you something."  he sounded serious. "Alright, you can tell me bepsi." he fiddled his fingers and quietly mumbled something under his breath. You got impatient and basically did the job for him.

"I love you dork."
"Wh-wha?"

You pecked his cheek and dragged him into a hug. Beppi smiled and commented, "You are the light of my life." you look around to see that it had gotten dark so the street lights are on. It just so happened that you guys were under one. "Ha ha real funny." you sarcastically remark.

"Hey! You said you love me? So I ain't gonna let 'cha regret it!

#()#()#()#()#()#()#()#()#()#()#()#()#()

I would of done much more especially with the roller-coaster part but since my Christmas exams are  tomorrow I had to get this out now or never. I also promised to myself I would get this done before my exams.

Next up,
The Christmas Special!