Cagney Carnation x reader

Requested by Seaside_Stripes

You were walking towards your main flower dude. You had always hung out with Cagney Carnation, not cause he was a giant flower that you were meant to study, you were actually quite good friends with him. He understood mostly everything and was a pacifist.

You skipped along the field towards Cagney, until you saw some Cup dude get flung out of Cagneys field. He picked himself up and scoffed at the field Cagney is in. That's when you heard Cagneys voice scream,

"EXTREME POLLINATION AND TOTAL DOMINATION"

You curiously look at the Cup man-thing and asked him a question.

"Why is Cagney mad?" The cup guy was about to explain until what looked like a giant root, has grabbed the cup guy and threw him far away.

You gulp as you slowly approach the entrance, tip-toeing as you go. You unlocked the gate and pushed it open. However the gate let out the most awful screech. You cringed at the noise and put your hands to cover your ears.

Cagney was clearly enraged and threw a giant fit.

"WHO DARES WALK UPON MY GARDEN?!"

You heard the ground rumble and you realised that the same thing is going to happen to you if your not careful. It was too late as a giant root with sharp spikes grab your ankle, pulling you down into the ground. You were pulled out of the ground.

You were faced with a pretty angry Cagney.

"C-Cagney? What happened?" Cagney has transformed into a much more, dangerous looking plant. He had spikes all over him and his petals were much more pointy. Cagney grew more angry by the second.

"ARGH, THAT GOOD FOR NOTHIN' CUP GUY KEEPS ON TRYING TO KILL ME!! I HAD TO KICK HIM OUT BECAUSE...." He trailed off. It looked like tears were falling.

"He would of hurt you.." He said in a much more calm tone. You smiled and him.

"Aww Cagney You didn't have to do it in the name of me!" you say while giving him a warm smile.

"Can you maybe put me down?" You ask Cagney. He snapped out if some daydream and put you down gently.

"I'm sorry Y/n.. I just got a bit, angry."
You walk over and give him a hug.
"it's okay. Here Cagney, can you bend down please?"

He happily obliges and bends down so his face is at your level.

You give him a peck on the check and hug him again. Cagney was left blushing. "Thank you, Cagney."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Insert roblox death sound here.}

Hope ya enjoyed. I'll probably go back and edit these oneshots later when I get better at writing.