Cuphead x reader x Mugman

You live with the cup brothers as usual.
-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

You woke up to the sound of shouting.

It sounded like Cuphead and Mugman were fighting  downstairs.
"H-Hey! I was the one who protected her from being crushed by Dr. Kahls robot!"
"YEA but that doesn't mean that she likes you!"
"But why w-would she like you any better? You no-good bettin' alcoholic p-prick!"

You groaned at their constant  bickering as this has been going on for awhile now. You slowly sit up and wipe your eyes and yawned. Mugman ran into the bedroom that you shared with the Cup brothers.

He locked the door and collapsed on his bed face-first. Muffled sobs coming from him. You slowly move yourself off the bed but ending up falling off the bed.

Mugman quickly jumped off the bed to help you as it was a reflex, not a thought to think over. He helped you up, with one of your arms around his shoulder.

He sat you back on your bed as you were still dazed on what had happened.

"thanks Mugs..." You whisper as you start to scan his face. His mug face has been slightly tinted with tears and pink blushing.

"Mugs.. Are you okay?" you ask, still quite tired from the shouting that kept you up from sleeping the past few nights.

"N-not really.. Cuphead was telling me of ho-w useless I w-was.." Mugman said as he was on the verge of tears again.

"shh Mugs don't cry.. You said while giving Mugman a kiss on his lips. The kiss was long and passionate. Love was clearly displayed in the kiss. While you two were liplocking (kissing) Cuphead had broken the lock off the door and busted in.

You two parted as Cuphead came in.
"Hey Mugs! Save some for me!" He said while running over and jumping onto your bed. The bed creaked a little. Cuphead started to kiss you on your lips as Mugman stared to nip and lick at your neck.

"Cuphead, Mugman~" you moan in the passionate kiss you in with Cuphead. Cuphead decided that he should step up his game so he did.

So he asked for entrance. You accepted since you weren't in the mood to fight back. His tongue traveled all around your mouth. Cuphead parts from your lips and Mugman stops with your neck.

"Hey Mugs, let's swap, since I'm better at that~" Cuphead said. They swapped around so that Cuphead was now licking and biting at your neck while
Mugman was kissing you passionately.

This went on for another 5 minutes before you had to tell them not to get too carried away. You cuddled into Cuphead while Mugman grabbed some blankets. Mugman came back with them and put them around you, him and Cuphead. He plopped down beside you on the bed and cuddled with you.

You guys cuddled for the rest of the day.

~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥

Yo this is horrible and short and I assume some fluff in it??? I'm not really good with this stuff so I'm sorry if it wasn't as good as the others.