Mugman army x reader

Basically it's the mugmanx5 glitch.
There will be five mugmans fighting over you basically. I know I said king dice x reader x the devil but the chapter disappeared off to Narnia and is nowhere to be seen. It'll take some time before I retrieve the chapter. So I'll work on the another requests.
This is short since I'm sick but that's no excuse to stop me uploading!
################################

What just happened.

You were just helping Cuphead and Mugman help beat Captain Brineybeard until Mugman started to spazz out.

His whole body started to ripple like a wave and binary code started to flash on him like he was in a game. The whole fight had stopped as Mugman let out a distorted screech that made you deaf for a few seconds.

Brineybeard even watched in worry as Cupheads brother was spazzing out, he finally started to slow down but for only another 4 Mugmans to just appear from behind. He finally stopped aswell as the other life-forms and paused. Silence had taken over.

"Will he be still fightin'? He doesn't look like he'll be plundering any treasure soon!" Brineybeard suddenly commented.

All the Mugmen just sprang up and started to do random things. One was spewing insults at Cuphead, the second was quoting Hamilton, the third was shivering in fear, the fourth was flirting with you, Spanish style and the fifth Mugman was playing with the dogfish that were about to attack.

"Oh my God." Cuphead and you whispered. The angry one was starting to shoot at Brineybeard but only for the captain to retaliate with his octopus gun, which hit him twice.

You walked over to the one that was curled up into the fetal position in fear and picked him up. "Shhh it's okay, no need to be scared."
The anxious one looked at you and only to say something that partially surprised you.

"Mama?" he cocked his head in confusion. Before you say anything, Brineybeard impatiently shouts "ARE YE GONNA FIGHT OR WHAT!"

He blows his whistle and an submarine alarm goes off, you noticed his boat started to get impatient too as it started to fire Cannon balls.

Cuphead knew it was time to flee, so he pushed you and the cautious Mugmam who you still had in your arms into the water. The 4 other Mugmen followed after as they saw you and Cuphead bail.

Captain Brineybeard just cackled "Yer skill be like me treasure, it's just a myth!"

You and the Cup brothers ran back towards the die house that connected Isle II and III together. You were all puffing and panting as fighting saps alot of energy, aswell as carrying Cuphead and 5 Mugmen.

"t-thank you for sa-saving us!" the scared one spoke. Cuphead and the four other Mugmen agreed with a hum.

You shook your head in disapproval but to only have 5 Mugmen clinging onto your legs.

They started arguing about who should be your boyfriend. You stared at Cuphead and muttered "help" to him. He just slowly pulled out a sign saying 'No can do buddy!' before dashing off like a cartoon, his silhouette still holding the sign before disappearing making the sign drop to the ground.

"God damn it."

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

I'm gonna make a Christmas special soon after
Beppi x reader
I just realised that this is in #997 in fanfiction-
It was probably higher before but I didn't check.
ALSO PLEASE START REQUESTING UNDERRATED BOSSES WHEN I OPEN REQUESTS AGAIN. Like Grim matchstick, Djimmi the great, Phantom Express, Wally Warbles ect. It's gonna get a bit boring with all them Cuphead x readers and King dicc- I mean king dice x readers.