Yandere! Werner Werman x reader

I've waited so long to do this oneshot.
Warning: there's some gorey parts in this so just keep in mind.
THIS HAS SEXUAL CONTENT AND A SENSITIVE TOPIC.
I'm also not great at a German accent so yeah.
JUST A WARNING
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

You and Werner Werman were great friends. You would go out to the cinema, sailing, tinker with his can-tank that he created.

However, you had recently gotten a partner. They were called Cuphead/Mugman, you loved him while he loved you. You guys were in a stable relationship.

However, this pissed Werman off so much. He loved you with a passion and that passion drove him to madness.

You were walking down past Rumour honeybottoms building until you heard a loud scream of rage followed up by an explosion which like a cartoon, lifted his roof off the house for at least 3 seconds before it just dropped back on.

"OH MY GOD!" you shout. You quickly dashed to Wermans house and frantically knocked on the door. No answer. "Werman?" "WERMAN?!?!" you screamed. You still got no reply, you were about to pull plan B until you realised you had his house keys.

You pulled them out from your pocket in your hoodie/jacket and started to flip through them as the amount of keys you had were ridiculous. You finally found the key to Wermans house which was a silver key with a picture of a blue pair of pliers

You push the key into the lock and turn it. You hear a satisfying *click* and push the door open but to only be greeted by an intense silence. You slowly started to walk into the house, looking at all of the souvenirs and pictures he had.

You come across a door that had a sliver of light creeping out of it. You slowly approach the room to only be greeted by an ear-splitting screech. You ran to the crack of the door and peep in. Your eyes widened at the sight.

You saw Cuphead and Mugman tied up in rope, they had several cracks in their head.

He grabbed Cuphead/Mugman by their black top and screamed, "VHY ZID YOU TAKE HER AVAY?! SHE VAS MEAN'T TO BE MINE, AND MINE ONLY."

You let out a little gasp, not to loud enough for your crazed friend to hear. You couldn't believe that you were stuck in a love triangle but only far worse. You had taken a step back just to ingrain this all into your head. You step forward again but this time he had something in his hand, which looked like a knife. Not just any ol' knife, a giant butchers knife that looked like it was sharpened for just this horrible event.

"bye bye~" He cooed. He brought the knife up to his head, only to bring it down right into Cupheads chest. Mugman squealed and started to flail around. You tried to move but you couldn't. Your body was paralysed from the sight. Cuphead blood splashed everywhere. Even a bit went on Mugman which made him whail even more in distress. Werman started to turn the knife around in Cupheads body, making more blood spew out. Cupheads fresh corpse was now staring at you, looking at you with a angry stare.

He pulled the knife out and didn't hesitate to stab Mugman but repeatedly stabbed him to death.

He started to giggle, then broke into fits of laughter, not that thick German laugh but something even worse.
You stepped back but only to trip over a loose floorboard and fall right on your behind. The floor let out a giant creak as if it were in pain.

"huh?" He turned around and ran out the door only to trip over you like a cartoon. You were lying down on the ground with a murderer trying to claim you as their own.

You felt hands grab your hips and someone whisper in your ear (hey lil' mama lemme whisper in your ear-)
"Vhy hello darling~" He huskily whispered into your ear, purposely making his accent strong to seduce you.

"LET GO OF ME YOU MONSTER!!" You shout and tried to wriggle out of his grasp. Emphasis on tried. He just tightened his grip on you and carried you bridal style over to his bedroom.
;)

This is where things might get a bit..nasty.
IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE SENSITIVE TOPICS THEN SHOO
This isn't a lemon, just a make-out session. Just incase the warnings was misleading

He plopped you down onto his bed and eagerly jumped onto of you.
"Hmm. I vil have to mark you to let otherz know vhat your zaken..." He said while gazing at your body.

"LET ME GO!" you try wriggling out again but he's surprisingly strong and starts to kiss you roughly.

You try pulling away but it's no use. He asks for permission by licking but of course, you denied.

So being the 'gentleman' he is he grabbed your behind, making you gasp which let his tongue slipped in.

His tongue licked all around you mouth with that he parted.

He immediately attack your neck, licking biting and sucking at it. He kept doing it until there were hickeys as noticible as the sun. You kept on squirming around but it was no avail.
"I... I zink that's enough for now."
He lies down beside you and wraps his arms around you making sure you don't escape. "Oh, try zo ezcape again and you vill get a worse punishment~"

You take your time to take this all in. Your boyfriend just got killed, best friend went crazy and claimed you.

That.....

That was weird

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I have sinned 2.0
There is seriously something wrong if I'm writing oneshots like this.
Next up:
Devilxfem!readerxKing Dice