49. The doctor

Three weeks went by since she returned to L.A. Running down the hall of the Lincoln Center, Beca rushed to the auditorium where her girls were about to perform against the trebles.

She ran through the auditorium as well until reaching the backstage door, Benji and Jesse waited for her there.

"That's it." Benji placed a backstage pass over Beca's head and before the girl could thank him he hugged her.

"C'mon man, that's enough." Jesse said patting Benji on the back, the magician shyly apologized and stepped away.

"Thanks Jes- oh okay." As soon as Benji let go of Beca, Jesse wrapped his arms tightly around her body. "Uh look, you are about to go up." She said.

Jesse let go of his old friend and smiled at her. "You might not compete but I'm so kicking your asses."

"you don't stand a chance. Now go break some hearts, good luck guys." Beca said kissing them both on the cheek.

The trebles got on stage and did their number, Beca watched them from the side of the stage. Then the Bellas got on stage, she watched in awe at Emily who was taking her spot and was absolutely killing it.

Before they finished their performance Beca stood behind their leaving side, which was the side of the stage.

"Well not to brag but that was a killer track." She said from behind her friends, who were caught by surprise.

As soon as they realized it was Beca they ran to hug her.

"When did you come back?" Aubrey asked throwing an arm around the brunette.

"A few hours ago." Beca shrugged. "Hang on, now that we are all here." She glanced to Aubrey and Stacie back and forth.

The two girls knew what was coming.

"Staubrey?" Beca asked smiling.

The whole group looked at the pair waiting for a confirmation.

"Staubrey?" Stacie asked laughing. "We are together." she said lacing her hand with Aubrey's.

The girls cheered and congratulate them.

"See? it wasn't that hard." Amy said shoving Beca. "I don't know what took you and Chloe so long."

The girls laughed at Amy's true statement.

The group heard the host asking for silence because he had the results.

"And the winner, of this years ICCA is..." He said trying create suspense. "The Barden Bellas."

As soon as they heard their name they got in a group hug and started making their way towards the stage.

Beca, however, stood behind looking at them get on stage. She then felt a hand lock with hers, Chloe took Beca's hand and walked to the stage following the rest of the group.

The audience was on their feet clapping and cheering.

Aubrey was the one holding their trophy. "This is thanks to you."

The blonde extended her arms and offered Beca the trophy. Beca took the trophy and raised it over her head, making the crowd cheer louder.

A month later, Ally and Beca were on their living room doing their stuff. Ally was playing her guitar while Beca was finishing a new track, or trying to.

Beca groaned. Her head hit the desk making a loud thud that caught Ally's attention.

"Lemme hear it." She said placing her guitar to the side.