11. Got you staring.

Tuesday. The slowest day of the week. They didn't have practice and Chloe didn't have math, she had no reason to meet with Beca after school.

She was at Lardo's class, she taught History. No one was paying attention.
After what seemed like years, the bell rang, meaning she had Biology with Aubrey.

"Have you done the homework?" Stacie appeared out of nowhere, scaring the shit out of the red head.

"Does anybody do the homework?" Chloe answered.

"Good point." Stacie said looking At her nails. Chloe always thought Stacie was fun to hang with. She's always liked her.

"The blondie is calling you." Stacie said tapping Chloe's shoulder. "I'll see you in clasOH HEY BECS."

Chloe saw Stacie run towards her math mate. She loved Beca's smile, even tho it was the second class of the day and the word sleep was all over Beca's face, her smile was always perfect. And her laugh, damn her laugh she loved that laugh.

"You look like a creep." Aubrey's voice made her realize she was staring At the brunette. "Oh god, you're blushing. You were staring At her."

"I was not." Chloe quickly walked away.

"Yes you were." Aubrey said grinning.

They entered the classroom and sat on their respective seats.

"Why are you so happy? Isn't she your "enemy"?" The red head snapped raising an eyebrow.

Aubrey tried to think something to reply, nothing. She had no reason to deny that VERY deep inside, she liked Beca. "Shut up." Chloe smiled proudly.

The teacher started talking, which obviously meant the class started but there's always that person who's late to everything.

"Sorry." Stacie said. Aubrey's head shot up At the sudden voice.

"Late again, Conrad." The older man wrote something on his notebook shaking his head. "Take a sit."

The brunette nodded and did What she was told.

When Chloe said she was a good observer, she wasn't lying. She could basically read people, and now, you didn't need to be an observer to see the way her cousin was staring at Stacie.

"*cough*DontStare*cough*" Chloe faked the coughs, having the attention of Aubrey with her now.

"No, stop." Chloe loved when Aubrey blushed, not because it was cute, just because she liked to make her mad.

"No, stop? No, you won't stop staring At her?" Chloe laughed, obviously forgetting she was in the middle of a class.

"Beale." The man warned her. She muttered a little sorry and looked back At Aubrey, Who was smiling.
"Karma."

Reason why Chloe loved lunch Because she finally could meet with her friends for 45 minutes. Or was it because it was the first time in the day that she saw Beca? If there was one thing Chloe was sure, it was that she had a not so little crush on Beca.

"I didn't gave Beca "the talk"." The talk Aubrey was referring about was about some things Beca needed to do for everytime they performed, also, she didn't want her to get treble-boned.

"We have practice tomorrow, why the rush?" Chloe asked, Aubrey shrugged.

"No rush, just wanted to remind it to myself." The blonde opened her lunch and popped a grape inside her mouth. "Speaking of the devil..."

Chloe raised her gaze and saw the brunette Who was able to take her breathe away. Beca was talking with a guy, but as soon as she spotted the ginger looking At her, she broke into a smile.

Beca walked towards the red head's table with the guy following awkwardly behind her. "Chlo, remember we usually meet tomorrow after school?"

"Hi Becs, i didn't see you today, im good by the way." The red head said sarcastically rolling her eyes. "Yes, i do. Why?"

"Can we change it? I cant tomorrow, i have something important to do." Beca said nervously scratching the back of her head.

"Hum, sure. Im not so busy today." she said thoughtful. "What do you have to do?"

The guy Who was standing awkwardly behind the brunette started giggling. "Shut up, you're as obsessed as i am." she said to him.

She saw the look on Chloe's face, she was confused. "This is Benji. Benji, Chloe." She gestured to the both of them.

"Yeah i already know her." He sent a side glance At Beca, Who rolled her eyes in response.

"So?" Chloe asked.

"Hum." Beca started playing with he fingers. "I...well, we. Or i. Hum." she took a deep breathe. "I lied, it doesn't seem important, well for you, we have to watch this soccer match." She said with a nervous smile.

Chloe looked at her in awe. "Its okay. What time does it start?"

"At half past six." She answered.

"I can watch the match with you." Beca's face didn't show excitement. "I mean, if you want. Like, i don't wanna be a pain in the ass but as long as you're good with watching it with..."

Beca quickly cut the red head before she kept rambling. "Okay."

"I get if you don't want toWhat?" she said At the sudden response.
"As long as you're not Jesse im okay."Beca said with a smirk on her face. "Just don't talk to much." she begged.

Aubrey waited for Beca to leave before she could laugh. "Have you seen how uncomfortable she was? Oh god-" She said placing her hand on her stomach. "The alt girl likes soccer. HA."

"So?" Chloe shrugged. "You like Honey Boo Boo's programme and no one says shit about it." Chloe snapped standing up from the table.

Aubrey quickly followed the red head, trying to hide her red face.

After Chloe left the school, she went straight to her house.

"Chloe." A five year old boy said, running to his bigger sister's arms.

"Hi Ai." Chloe said getting on her knees to hug the little kid.

"Chloe, you home?" Her mother asked from the kitchen.

"No-" She rolled her eyes. "Im still at school."

I blame Beca for me being sarcastic.
Chloe had a good family. They were four, her brother and her parents, she was out to them and they totally supported their child and her relationships. It was hard for them at first, especially to her father, but after a little talk, they realized Chloe was going to be the same person but with different likes.

"Hi honey." Her mother said giving her a hug. "I need to ask for a favor."

Chloe walked with Jaiden on her arms to the kitchen and sat him on the counter. "Sure, what's up?"

Chloe grabbed a bottle of water and sat next to her brother.

"Would you mind taking care of Aiden this Friday? Your dad and i are going to a really important dinner." Her mom asked.

Chloe sighed. "I already know i don't have other option, so yeah."

Her mother sighed in relief. "You're a savior."

Her phone started buzzing in her pocket. "Mhm" Chloe said looking at her phone. Tom? She quickly got up from the counter and walked out of the kitchen. "I'll be in my room."

A/N took me longer than what i expected, i know