(38) Royally Sold- We found hope

It’s not much, but I am writing an English exam tomorrow morning so I need my sleep! Sorry it is so short!!

^^^^^^

Ch 38- We found hope

'Skylar

An ache like no other settled itself over my body. My eyes closed in pain as I sat down on the cold cement floor of the dungeon. Bringing my knees up to my chest I held my head and slowly rocked myself back and forth trying to get rid of this terrible feeling.

I missed her. I missed Luna terribly, it did bother me that she was evil but the fact that I fell for her just makes me want her more, it gives me hope that I can maybe bring her back, help her escape the dark chasm that she has fallen in. Looking around me at the dark place that we were forced to sit in as it was our only from of refugee, I realised how hopeless we all were. Here we are maybe fifty healthy and able bodied angels in all, yet we cowered away from the outside world. We didn’t care that our world was being taken over, we didn’t care that our kingdom was being enslaved in actual fact we actually only cared about ourselves.

Us teenagers were the future of this kingdom one day Dante will rule(if he is still alive) or one of the Princes, we need to start training ourselves to fight and we need to learn how to lead if we ever want a successful kingdom, much less a kingdom at all.

I stood up on shaky legs, turning around I faced the forlorn people before me.

“Are we just going to sit here while our kingdom is being destroyed?” I asked loudly, looking at everyone in this room, a newfound sense of courage building up within me. They stared back at me, their eyes lifeless although some were filled with tears, others remorse and some were just dead and lifeless as I said before . Lucas’s back was turned towards me, he cast a glance over his shoulder to look at me before he sighed and turned around again. Lissa and Arianna stared at me; Lissa had hope in her eyes whereas Arianna’s eyes were desolate, void of any emotion. I found Caden staring at the ground, nursing his shoulder. Ayden and Hayden weren’t any help either; they were just as useless as everyone else.

  “I said are we just going to allow those pathetic excuses of angles to take over our kingdom?” I yelled again. Silence. I was greeted with stone cold silence, defeated I looked at the ground. These people were hopeless.

“You guys are pathetic,” I muttered before sitting down and turning around. All hopes that I had were crushed, I thought that my inspiring speech would ignite a spark of fury and determination and that would drive these people to follow me, but no. They were pathetic. 

“We don’t know what us going on,” whispered one girl, I turned around to stare at her, my eyes blazing.

( A/N PLEASE CHECK MY IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE BOTTOM AND THE THANK U LIST! YOU MAY CONTINUE...)

“You don’t know what is going on?!” I yelled exasperated, gesturing my arms around me, “the fucking apocalypse is what’s going on! We are all going to die! And you useless Neanderthals are making it even worse by just sitting here doing nothing!” I was pissed, my eyes were red and my fists were clenched, angry with myself and this whole situation I once again turned around and faced the wall.

“They killed my parents you know,” whispered the same girl.

“Boo-hoo, let’s throw you a pity party,” I muttered disdainfully.  Oh her parents are gone, poor her well so are mine and I was left with a crappy aunt and an evil brother.

“They killed my sister,” said another boy. I turned around and faced them.

“Me too,” said another boy.

A woman in her early forties gave me a spiteful look, her dark brown eyes filled with hatred, “My sons are now monstrous beasts, feeding off the flesh of humans.”

“I lost my home!” yelled someone and several other voices chimed in.

“They killed my dog!”

A child’s wail could be heard in the din, “I want my mommy and daddy back!” several other high soprano voices joined in with the wail of the child. People were yelling out their horrible ordeals, I sat there listening to it all. It was horrible and then it clicked.

“Don’t you see?! We all have lost something! We all share the same sadness. This people,” I gestured to them,” is the reason we should fight back. We need to get justice; we are angels for crying out loud! The mighty and majestic beings that God himself created! Angelus is up there now watching us, trying to help us, but she cannot if we have no will to fight! No determination, no goal! So are we going to stop complaining and are we going to fight back and claim our kingdom back?!” I yelled. A silence followed but then everyone broke out into a raucous of cheers and whoops.

For the first time in weeks, I laughed; a hearty laugh and I found that everyone else joined in with me, from the giggles of the little children, to the loud guffaws of the old men. Young and old were cheering and laughing, smiling with a newfound hope and ambition.  As long as we had each other and as long as we kept the fate and kept fighting on, we would claim back what was rightfully ours...and I would get my Luna back.  

^^^^

LOOOOK DOOOWWWWN!!! IMPORTANT!!! HEY YOU! YES YOU AWESOME READER! READ THIS NOTE! I KNOW YOU HAVENT IN THE PAST BECAUSE ALL I DO IS RAAAMBLE! BUT REEADDD IT!

Sorry it is soo short! It's better than nothing hey? It is a filler chapter and I want to remind you guys--

I NEED CHARACTERS! SO DO U WANT TO BE IN THE STORY? SEND ME A PM!

Thank u!

Sepcial thanks to- (all commenters from beginning of pestilence, no particular order)

LALALALALA!  IMPORTANT! -----> LOOK DOWN!! LOOOOOOOK!!!!! IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!

*mentalinsanity *dreamdust *blackswan101 *Terri143 *vampireluver23 *mysweetsanity *purplebluecando *darkangel_2000 rabbitslayor12345 - Send me the names of your books I'll read them and possibly fan, comment and vote and I'll even advertise (:

To those of you who voted when I asked people to vote-- I need the names of your books please! I do not know who you are!!

DID U READ IT?! BANANAS...