My Lover is the Son of a Mafia Leader

✦          

My Lover is the Son of a Mafia Leader

COPYRIGHT © 2012 stardustnoodles

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

=================

WARNING 

This book contains adult language and subject matter including graphic violence, abuse, and explicit scenes that may be disturbing for some readers. 

This book is not intended for readers under the age of 18. 

=================

BLURB 

Skyla loves her family, and they would never betray her. 

She's wrong.

The man she loves will stay with her forever.

She's wrong again.

Skyla's perfect life is shattered when she uncovers the truth about her family secrets.

Her parents' death and her lover's betrayal. 

=================

I M P O R T A N T 

Hello, loves! This is the REVAMP VERSION of My Lover is the Son of a Mafia Leader.

The original version was published from 2012 - 2014, then I decided to unpublished it for a revision.

I published everything again back in 2017 (tapos hindi na ako bumalik! hahaha until June 2020) 

I changed almost everything and iilan characters lang and nag-stay and marami din dumating na bago. 

But please bear with while everything here is new. I still haven't proofread much of the chapters so expect errors in grammar, punctuation, and the likes. 

For you not to be confused don't read the comments from the older readers. 

At kung isa ka sa mga 2012 readers ko and you're still here, I want to say thank you. 

Please join me once again :) 

Thank you so much sa pagsubaybay at sa inyong pasensya! Happy reading! <3 

  =================

other links & socials:

https://stardustnoodles.carrd.co/