Chapter 4

Hi guys sorry about the long wait. I have a lot on my plate school really sucks, but here you go.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Mason P.O.V.

During lunch

I just finished the meeting with the executive board for the company. They're basically the people who help pay the bills. Right now I am talking to Mr. Richards he is a kind-hearted man who actually encouraged me to start this company. He is a balding man around 5'10 and average weight. He is someone I would consider a mentor of sorts he helped show me the ropes when I was first starting out.

" So how have you been son, enough of the professional talk" he asked while accompanying me to my office.

"Eh same old, same old"

We reached my office and he took a seat and continued speaking.

"No need to spare my feelings Mason your dad called and told me about your engagement."

I was hesitant to tell Mr. Richards about the engagement because firstly it isn't real and I know how much he honors honesty, secondly because he believes that long-term relationships stray your mind from business, and lastly because his only son recently proposed to his girlfriend only to find out that the only reason she was interested in him was for his money.

"Sorry sir, I just didn't know if it was appropriate"

"Please, your like a son to me, as long as you're happy with her than all I can give to you is blessings"

"Thanks it means a lot to me, I am really happy with her"

"Who is this girl anyway, I can't imagine someone taming you, Mr. Playboy"

"Haha very funny, it's actually Mikayla my secretary"

"Wow well congratulations to you both"

"Thank you"

"Well I have to go but I expect to see a wedding invitation in my mail"

"Ofcourse have a great day Mr. Richards"

"You too tell Mikayla I said hi"

After he left I ordered some lunch and just continued going over some paperwork and looking through my calender seeing if I could switch around some weekend meetings to spend more time with my parents. I'm so glad they like Mikayla and vice versa, I knew she would be their dream daughter. I love my parents to death but I really wish they would stop pressuring me into marriage I'm still young. She's practically perfect especially her body. MAN! Sleeping next to her last night was a bittersweet feeling for me because obviously she felt amazing, but I was fighting off a major hard-on. I'm pretty sure she would hight tail it out of the house if she awoke to that. I was actually really suprised she allowed me to get that close. I have always been attracted to her, maybe if this fake marriage last long enough I might actually get to --

"MASEY" Christina yelled while barging into my office.

Christina is a typical golddigger, everything about her was fake. Literally I don't know a surgery she hasn't had. One of my regretful nights I drank a bit to much and had sex with her. She assumed that we were a couple and practically stalked me for months until I basically threatened to get a restraining order against her.

But that doesn't explain what she was doing here nearly two years later. I got up and ran to shut the door, hopefully I could get rid of her before Mikayla comes back. This is the last thing I would want her to see.